Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

I wasn't aware that you were asking questions so much as giving me a template of your design to fill in.

As for 'the hospital situation' what do you even mean by that?

They are in hospital in Salisbury, that's it.

That answer disappoints you doesn't it?

Post 679,there's somebody asking a question and I'm asking if anybody wants to have a go at answering it,the more people avoid the question and don't answer it says everything...........he's asking if anybody got injured,what do you think?

Post 679,there's somebody asking a question and I'm asking if anybody wants to have a go at answering it,the more people avoid the question and don't answer it says everything...........he's asking if anybody got injured,what do you think?

Jesus, this is like drawing teeth. I believe that the Skripals were attacked, are ill and are in hospital in Salisbury.

Jesus, this is like drawing teeth. I believe that the Skripals were attacked, are ill and are in hospital in Salisbury.

Right,so that's one that believes somebody got injured then,thanks for that,does anybody want to give their version,in their own words,of how the people who got hurt,came to be in this condition then?

The inference in that post I quoted,about police standing around in their own gear,while others are in special suits,is that there was no dangerous substance to be worried about.

Edited by chalga

ill just pick out one bit of garbage from your post, Facebook AND twitter have said themselves they found thousands of russian "bots" from the time of Trumps election, are the technology companies in on the conspiracy with the governments?

But what some fail to answer is whether those "bots" actually influenced anyone and if they did then who? We get plenty of ads chucked at us daily from bots on internet sites and both Facebook and Twitter are happy to get paid to bombard people with ads when it suits them as it brings in revenue. But.. are the majority of people they are aimed at influenced by them? Just like those normal ad bots, the alleged Russian ones are also not illegal to set up and use and that is now the way modern technology can be used. Just like normal targeted ads they may not have had much influence at all. The data must be there to tell us and show us exactly what ads were in place, when and exactly who was targeted. I think the west are also embarrassed that the Russians may have beaten them at their own game by using easily available technology.

---------- Post added 01-04-2018 at 14:13 ----------

Why is it a joke?

That's how Markov was assassinated in London in 1974.

No that was a Ricin pellet attached to the tip of an umbrella and he was jabbed in the ankle with it.

Edited by apelike

But what some fail to answer is whether those "bots" actually influenced anyone and if they did then who? We get plenty of ads chucked at us daily from bots on internet sites and both Facebook and Twitter are happy to get paid to bombard people with ads when it suits them as it brings in revenue. But.. are the majority of people they are aimed at influenced by them? Just like those normal ad bots, the alleged Russian ones are also not illegal to set up and use and that is now the way modern technology can be used. Just like normal targeted ads they may not have had much influence at all. The data must be there to tell us and show us exactly what ads were in place, when and exactly who was targeted. I think the west are also embarrassed that the Russians may have beaten them at their own game by using easily available technology.

thats the thing you cant tell who was influenced without asking every person individually. You could tell how many ads were clicked and also theres prolly data on what things were said by the bots.

But the point is people keep saying it didnt happen, but the technology companies do say it happened and where most of the bots originated from