Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

And this is what i can not get my head around, why would we want to, and even with the help of America and the rest of Europe, what could we hope to achieve?... annihilation for everyone :huh:

What could we hope to achieve?

Who knows what the end game is. All I know is the powers that be and their banker masters have been doing it since day dot.

Spend some time researching it. Ignore the likes of the BBC, sky, Fox, msnbc and all the other msm liars.

Trust the main stream media at your peril.

---------- Post added 03-04-2018 at 20:14 ----------

Please,spare me the Conspiracy Theorist garbage,show what evidence you've got and we'll soon sort out fact from fiction,away you go.................

No. If you are interested you'll find it yourself

If you aren't then you won't.

I simply do not waste time with those who's mind isn't open.

Who knows what the end game is. All I know is the powers that be and their banker masters have been doing it since day dot.

Spend some time researching it. Ignore the likes of the BBC, sky, Fox, msnbc and all the other msm liars.

I'm waiting for Zionist plot on my Conspiracy Theorist bingo card,any chance of it?:hihi:

---------- Post added 03-04-2018 at 19:16 ----------

---------- Post added 03-04-2018 at 20:14 ----------

No. If you are interested you'll find it yourself

If you aren't then you won't.

I simply do not waste time with those who's mind isn't open.

I think you've made a very wise move.

Exactly........

Quite, Europe has not been threatened in any way by Russia so why is the EU banding together and now believing May when they cant stand her. It seems they must have ulterior motives as they have quickly believed her on this and yet don't when it comes to Brexit.

Quite, Europe has not been threatened in any way by Russia so why is the EU banding together and now believing May when they cant stand her. It seems they must have ulterior motives as they have quickly believed her on this and yet don't when it comes to Brexit.

Maybe they've seen compelling evidence? Who knows...?

All there is to say is that people who urged caution early on are correct.

Odds-on it was the Russians, but an early accusation without solid evidence plays right into Putin’s hands.

How so?????????

---------- Post added 03-04-2018 at 23:44 ----------

To be fair May doesnt believe May when it comes to Brexit ;)