Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

Catpus has already told you...

but i will give you my two peneth as well, just so you can call me a conspiracy theorist as well...

As Catpus said, America has been destabilising and overthrowing governments for years, you will not want to believe that tho, its not what the media have fed you, its as plain as the nose on your face that you believe everything that you are told by the media,

Havent you ever thought how odd it is that America and us always seem to have an enemy? we always need to be fighting someone.

The truth about Syria is, its a power struggle, we are all fighting for the last remaining gas and oil reserves in that area, why do you think we are there? go on tell me, why do you honestly think we are there? do you think we are spreading democracy and freedom? of course we're not, its all about destabilising the area and controlling it, hasn't it occurred to you how many countries we seem to have a problem with over there? hasn't it occurred to you that we make out that they are all the bad guys and we are he good guys? of course it hasn't, your not bright enough to think for yourself, you cant take the blinkers off, you are programmed not to think beyond following anything that you are told....

I bet you believe all the nonsense about good rebels and bad rebels, all the ones we are funding in Syria are supposed to be the good ones, they are trying to overthrow their democratically elected leader of Syria, but unfortunately for us in the west they are getting their arses kicked, Americas plan to pay the good rebels to overthrow the government isnt working, because Russia is helping Assad to stay in power..its a proxy war between the USA and Russia, nothing more, nothing less..

Do you remember when David Cameron used to stand up in parliament and declare that Assad must go (whilst using that silly clenched fist with his thumb over the top to make him look more powerful like all the tories are taught to do) he wasnt bothered about any human rights abuse by Syria, he was only bothered about backing up the USA to get control of the area, as for ISIS, didnt you think it was odd that they were also in the equation? didnt you think that it was strange that they were there and we had to fight them? didnt you think it was just a convenient excuse to get involved in that area? and who were ISIS? and who funded them? doesnt that ring any alarm bells?

So whats the plan now then? well this is what i think will happen, everyone is getting ramped up a gear to hate the Russians, everyone has been drip fed hatred of Putin for months and months, we have all of Europe and America hating the Russians, as Americas plan to overthrow Assad with rebels didnt work, Assad has to go one way or another, and with it Russia as well, wait for the next chemical attack in Syria on those poor people (supposedly by Russia and Syria) then we will have to get involved, we will have to do something, we have already seen that Putin is capable of using nerve gas in this country ( supposedly but no proof has been offered), so it looks like there is going to be one hell of a punch up, i just hope that all the people doing the punching are the sheep that have fell for all the nonsense.....

I await your response Chalga

did you miss out the bit about the wave of protest that spread through the middle east BEFORE Syria was at war on purpose?

Or the myriad of islamic groups that exist in Syria and Iraq etc and most came from Al Queda who were created by the west to fight Russia in Afganistan during the 80s but now the genies out of the bottle it wont go back in, INCLUDING ISIS

Catpus has already told you...

but i will give you my two peneth as well, just so you can call me a conspiracy theorist as well...

As Catpus said, America has been destabilising and overthrowing governments for years, you will not want to believe that tho, its not what the media have fed you, its as plain as the nose on your face that you believe everything that you are told by the media,

Havent you ever thought how odd it is that America and us always seem to have an enemy? we always need to be fighting someone.

The truth about Syria is, its a power struggle, we are all fighting for the last remaining gas and oil reserves in that area, why do you think we are there? go on tell me, why do you honestly think we are there? do you think we are spreading democracy and freedom? of course we're not, its all about destabilising the area and controlling it, hasn't it occurred to you how many countries we seem to have a problem with over there? hasn't it occurred to you that we make out that they are all the bad guys and we are he good guys? of course it hasn't, your not bright enough to think for yourself, you cant take the blinkers off, you are programmed not to think beyond following anything that you are told....

I bet you believe all the nonsense about good rebels and bad rebels, all the ones we are funding in Syria are supposed to be the good ones, they are trying to overthrow their democratically elected leader of Syria, but unfortunately for us in the west they are getting their arses kicked, Americas plan to pay the good rebels to overthrow the government isnt working, because Russia is helping Assad to stay in power..its a proxy war between the USA and Russia, nothing more, nothing less..

Do you remember when David Cameron used to stand up in parliament and declare that Assad must go (whilst using that silly clenched fist with his thumb over the top to make him look more powerful like all the tories are taught to do) he wasnt bothered about any human rights abuse by Syria, he was only bothered about backing up the USA to get control of the area, as for ISIS, didnt you think it was odd that they were also in the equation? didnt you think that it was strange that they were there and we had to fight them? didnt you think it was just a convenient excuse to get involved in that area? and who were ISIS? and who funded them? doesnt that ring any alarm bells?

So whats the plan now then? well this is what i think will happen, everyone is getting ramped up a gear to hate the Russians, everyone has been drip fed hatred of Putin for months and months, we have all of Europe and America hating the Russians, as Americas plan to overthrow Assad with rebels didnt work, Assad has to go one way or another, and with it Russia as well, wait for the next chemical attack in Syria on those poor people (supposedly by Russia and Syria) then we will have to get involved, we will have to do something, we have already seen that Putin is capable of using nerve gas in this country ( supposedly but no proof has been offered), so it looks like there is going to be one hell of a punch up, i just hope that all the people doing the punching are the sheep that have fell for all the nonsense.....

I await your response Chalga

On the Russian periphery, it is widely believed that Russia has used the Islamic State as an opportunity to get rid of domestic jihadis.

"In spring 2014, local information networks provided credible information that individuals affiliated with Russian security forces were recruiting potential jihadists in Pankisi and in the Northern Caucasus to travel to Syria," says Giga Bokeria, a former Georgian national security adviser. "They were promising financing for trips, and assistance acquiring weapons."

Pankisi is a remote, mountainous Georgian region bordering Russia with a local population of Georgian Muslims, known as Kists. Omar al-Shishani, one of the Islamic State’s top commanders, is from Pankisi.

Oleksandr Danylyuk, formerly chief of staff to Ukraine’s Minister of Defense and now chairman of Ukraine’s Center for Defense Reforms, believes there is a strong connection between the Islamic State and the Russian government.

"ISIS is definitely a product of the Russian special services. Only the blind cannot see it. A significant part of the terrorists are citizens of the Russian Federation," Danylyuk said, using a common acronym for the Islamic State. "The ISIS military command is composed of former Saddam Hussein generals, who studied in the Soviet Union and worked closely with the KGB," says Danylyuk.

"The connection between the Russian-speaking jihadis and the Russian-trained ex-Baathist Sunni military officers is what formed the core of what we now think of as ISIS," said Estonian expert Eerik-Niiles Kross.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/moscows-connection-to-the-islamic-state/

Edited by chalga

this story from earlier all but says it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43644633

---------- Post added 04-04-2018 at 18:07 ----------

How trouble in Syria started

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-35806229

and from the end of the same link

as usual Russia goes against everybody else causing chaos

Trump has also said to 'leave it to others' to rebuild Syria...

your link doesnt say that???

its says...

US troops 'to stay in Syria until IS defeated'...

what are you talking about??

President Assad has appeared increasingly unwilling to negotiate with the opposition. The rebels still insist he must step down as part of any settlement.

why should he negotiate with Rebels?? he is their elected leader

Edited by banjodeano

Did you actually check those links before you posted them :cool:

Did you read what I posted?

The LINKS were saved in 2014.....

I have just attempted to open them and surprise, surprise, one of them is forbidden and the other has become an advertising link....

Given my attention to detail do you really think that I would have made and saved those url's.

Question is WHY have they been erased if they had nothing to hide?

I do have other sites for them so will post them later.

still waiting for you to explain why the americans turned down an offer to join forces with russian and fight isis??

---------- Post added 04-04-2018 at 18:41 ----------

did you miss out the bit about the wave of protest that spread through the middle east BEFORE Syria was at war on purpose?

Or the myriad of islamic groups that exist in Syria and Iraq etc and most came from Al Queda who were created by the west to fight Russia in Afganistan during the 80s but now the genies out of the bottle it wont go back in, INCLUDING ISIS

true...these were paid by the usa to rebel against Assad, americans paying to cause chaos ...

erm....yes, thats us again paying for rebels, isnt that shooting yourself in the foot by saying it was our fault??

---------- Post added 04-04-2018 at 18:44 ----------

They are both fighting ISIS in Syria,does that fact not conveniently fit the Cospiracy Theorist narrative?.............what are the oil companies going to do now there is no Western input into Syria,drop a gas bomb?

but why not fight isis together???

i'll tell you why...the americans are killing russian rebels. they are not going to kill their own funded mercanaries that the russians want to kill....

they are killing each others rebels, not just one rebel group isis

ISIS(ISIL), Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood (which Hamas is a part of) … are all owned/controlled by western Illuminist intelligence agencies: CIA, MI5/6, Mossad …

-

Senator John McCain’s Whoops Moment: Photographed Chilling With ISIS Chief Al-Baghdadi And Terrorist Muahmmad Noor!*

by http://madworldnews.com/*

Does anyone remember when I wrote an article last year about John McCain being a traitor? Does the man in the red circle look familiar? Everyone put on your shocked face for John McCain’s whoops moment. It seems the Arizona Senator that is upset at Obama for the mess in Iraq was photographed chilling out with ISIS terrorist leaders in Syria!

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2014/08/13/senator-john-mccains-whoops-moment-photographed-chilling-with-isis-chief-al-baghdadi-and-terrorist-muahmmad-noor/[/ur

I filed these links in 2015

Edited by catpus
addition

Did you read what I posted?

The LINKS were saved in 2014.....

I have just attempted to open them and surprise, surprise, one of them is forbidden and the other has become an advertising link....

Given my attention to detail do you really think that I would have made and saved those url's.

Question is WHY have they been erased if they had nothing to hide?

I do have other sites for them so will post them later.

Let me guess why the links don't work.

They were one person run websites run by conspiracy theorists who can't afford to pay for site fees seeing as they attracted very little traffic - or have simply lost interest. Happens all the time.

Absolutely zilch being suppressed.

You're attention to detail is pretty poor though isn't it - non working links, links to malware infested sites, getting chalga's user name wrong..........

---------- Post added 04-04-2018 at 18:48 ----------

Before you ask, I filed these links in 2015 so can't say if they are still valid.

Why not click on them first - it isn't rocket science :rolleyes:

still waiting for you to explain why the americans turned down an offer to join forces with russian and fight isis??

---------- Post added 04-04-2018 at 18:41 ----------

true...these were paid by the usa to rebel against Assad, americans paying to cause chaos ...

erm....yes, thats us again paying for rebels, isnt that shooting yourself in the foot by saying it was our fault??

---------- Post added 04-04-2018 at 18:44 ----------

but why not fight isis together???

i'll tell you why...the americans are killing russian rebels. they are not going to kill their own funded mercanaries that the russians want to kill....

they are killing each others rebels, not just one rebel group isis

Russia and America are never going to fight together,the best you will get is to fight a common cause,like Putin said,like an anti-Hitler agreement.....they are fighting terrorism,they are wanting to get out ASAP............what are the oil companies going to do with no Western input into Syria.?

Trump has also said to 'leave it to others' to rebuild Syria...

your link doesnt say that???

its says...

US troops 'to stay in Syria until IS defeated'...

what are you talking about??

President Assad has appeared increasingly unwilling to negotiate with the opposition. The rebels still insist he must step down as part of any settlement.

why should he negotiate with Rebels?? he is their elected leader

sigh

thats why i said it says all but it, Trump said that they will pull out quickly, to me that says before any rebuilding is done, Till IS is defeated, and IS is almost defeated, so it wont be long till theyre out.

As for Assad, yup, everybody in that region almost wanted him out, everybody in the west wanted him out, all the rebels wanted him out....and.....just Russia, on their own propping up the one person nobody wants, as ive said before many times, russia have flown on their own across the worlds problems making matters worse

---------- Post added 04-04-2018 at 19:05 ----------

jesus christ, its like banging your head on a conspiracy theorists nuthouse wall :suspect:

The whole middle east was up in flames not just one country, dont you remember? it was normal people fed up with living under dictators and dodgy regimes.....without the help of the US

They just helped when they saw a chance to oust a dodgy regime.

The only trouble is the middle east is that fragmented, all tribalist and fractured it was gonna end in chaos, and that is due wholly to the actions of the west AND russia in previous generations, taking, carving, befriending etc etc

Russia and America are never going to fight together,the best you will get is to fight a common cause,like Putin said,like an anti-Hitler agreement.....they are fighting terrorism,they are wanting to get out ASAP............what are the oil companies going to do with no Western input into Syria.?

why not, if they are supposed to be fighting a common enemy they would.....but we know of course they are not fighting the same common enemy

the oil companies are there, they are making billions, they just want to control ALL the market, putin is stopping them

---------- Post added 04-04-2018 at 19:12 ----------

sigh

thats why i said it says all but it, Trump said that they will pull out quickly, to me that says before any rebuilding is done, Till IS is defeated, and IS is almost defeated, so it wont be long till theyre out.

As for Assad, yup, everybody in that region almost wanted him out, everybody in the west wanted him out, all the rebels wanted him out....and.....just Russia, on their own propping up the one person nobody wants, as ive said before many times, russia have flown on their own across the worlds problems making matters worse

---------- Post added 04-04-2018 at 19:05 ----------

jesus christ, its like banging your head on a conspiracy theorists nuthouse wall :suspect:

The whole middle east was up in flames not just one country, dont you remember? it was normal people fed up with living under dictators and dodgy regimes.....without the help of the US

They just helped when they saw a chance to oust a dodgy regime.

The only trouble is the middle east is that fragmented, all tribalist and fractured it was gonna end in chaos, and that is due wholly to the actions of the west AND russia in previous generations, taking, carving, befriending etc etc

i know...but why did the uprising start?? it was the americans funding it....your the one that doesnt have a clue about it..

take the blinkers off Mell