Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

Mrs May represents our country and is completely out of her depth, we have Bozo who is our foreign secretary who makes stupid gaff after stupid gaff, then that makes our country a laughing stock,

but if we had a proper PM who holds an air of confidence and respect from our neighbours, then the country ceases to be a laughing stock..

one is linked to the other my friend

---------- Post added 06-04-2018 at 21:55 ----------

you put it much more eloquently than me :hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 06-04-2018 at 21:56 ----------

you put it much more eloquently than me :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Tell us all which countries are laughing at us , other than Russia . Are all ,or any of the other countries now allowing the Russian diplomats back ?

Tell us all which countries are laughing at us , other than Russia . Are all ,or any of the other countries now allowing the Russian diplomats back ?

you really ought to ask which countries are NOT laughing at us :hihi::hihi::hihi:

did you watch how she performed at the Brexit negotiations?? it was like her first day at school......

no mate, i really cant be bothered, if you think that we are well respected in the world, then believe that, everybody else knows differently..:mad:

you really ought to ask which countries are NOT laughing at us :hihi::hihi::hihi:

did you watch how she performed at the Brexit negotiations?? it was like her first day at school......

no mate, i really cant be bothered, if you think that we are well respected in the world, then believe that, everybody else knows differently..:mad:

So you've switched it again , from this thread to Brexit to try and score points :huh: . Answering questions , not your strongpoint is it ?

So you've switched it again , from this thread to Brexit to try and score points :huh: . Answering questions , not your strongpoint is it ?

I have not switched to Brexit, i was just trying to explain to you how weak our leader is...well, our government in fact..listening is not your strong point either is it?

The mob you proudly support switched it, they've tried to use this Russian thing to cover their Brexit problems. May tried the strong and stable thing again and it failed once more. You've got to admit it hackey, you're beloved Tories are going further up poo creek and they're running out of paddles.

The mob you proudly support switched it, they've tried to use this Russian thing to cover their Brexit problems. May tried the strong and stable thing again and it failed once more. You've got to admit it hackey, you're beloved Tories are going further up poo creek and they're running out of paddles.

yup, this is the weakest government we have had for decades, even the Tory diehards on here know thats the case, but they will not admit it, there is only one thing saving them, and its the Tory owned media outlets that brainwash the working class to vote tory

yup, this is the weakest government we have had for decades, even the Tory diehards on here know thats the case, but they will not admit it, there is only one thing saving them, and its the Tory owned media outlets that brainwash the working class to vote tory

I know we are going off topic which is a favourite ploy of yours :) but "weakest government we have had for decades " and yet the great leader Jeremy lost :)

---------- Post added 06-04-2018 at 22:50 ----------

no i didnt......everybody is laughing at us, we have the weakest government in decades...............next question?

Who ???????

I know we are going off topic which is a favourite ploy of yours :) but "weakest government we have had for decades " and yet the great leader Jeremy lost :)

yeah....the Tory owned media brainwash the working class.its a powerful tool, and you know it...can i ask a question? why do you as a working class man vote tory? that is if you do