Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

The mob you proudly support switched it, they've tried to use this Russian thing to cover their Brexit problems. May tried the strong and stable thing again and it failed once more. You've got to admit it hackey, you're beloved Tories are going further up poo creek and they're running out of paddles.

If you honestly believe that , then I respectfully suggest you stop reading the posts from Catpus

---------- Post added 06-04-2018 at 22:54 ----------

yeah....the Tory owned media brainwash the working class.its a powerful tool, and you know it...can i ask a question? why do you as a working class man vote tory? that is if you do

That brainwashing hasn't worked in Sheffield or S. Yorks has it ?

Oh yes you did . Care to answer the questions

I don't think it matters what banjo or anybody else says, you'll slavishly follow this Tory mob whatever they do. It's like you belong to a cult, one that worships money, greed and kicking the **** out of the poorest and most desperate in our society.

yeah....the Tory owned media brainwash the working class.its a powerful tool, and you know it...can i ask a question? why do you as a working class man vote tory? that is if you do

Because he"s been brainwashed, answered your own question banjo.

If you honestly believe that , then I respectfully suggest you stop reading the posts from Catpus

---------- Post added 06-04-2018 at 22:54 ----------

That brainwashing hasn't worked in Sheffield or S. Yorks has it ?

i think it has, the labour party should be in a lot stronger position than it is :mad:

i think it has, the labour party should be in a lot stronger position than it is :mad:

[/color]

I don't think it matters what banjo or anybody else says, you'll slavishly follow this Tory mob whatever they do. It's like you belong to a cult, one that worships money, greed and kicking the **** out of the poorest and most desperate in our society.

I do not "slavishly follow this tory mob " . I just don't follow the labour "mob"

Edited by hackey lad

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/06/poisoned-spy-sergei-skripals-pets-died-wake-nerve-agent-attack/

DUH!

Despite SOCA being all over Skripal's pad with a fine tooth comb, they missed two guinea pigs and a cat?????

Two die of starvation and the cat was so dehydrated they had to put it down.

But I guess Russia snuck in and left them when the spooks weren't looking. :hihi:

Heads should definitely roll for this.

It's is bad enough attempting to kill old spies who are worth nothing.. but I draw the line at wilfully starving animals.

Try reading post #866 I was responding to where rogets was trolling that the animals were killed by the nerve agent.

Following threads isn't rocket science. - well not to most of us.

Edited by Longcol