Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

Whats your source for this then...? BEcause if you read the interview transcript it is abundantly clear that Johnson simply doesnt say that Porton Down said it was russian.

They may have said - indeed I'm sure they did say it was Novichok, which is what Johnson was reporting. But that in no way means you can make your leap to Porton Down saying it came categorically from Russia. Thats a garment of your own making no one elses.

Do you not agree that Johnson left everyone believing that he blamed the Russians? he said that is why we took the action we did.....

Right on cue...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43686157

Syria war: At least 70 killed in suspected chemical attack in Douma

This is so convenient, i was only talking about this the other day, i wondered when it would happen...

Obviously it will be reported that it was the Russians again, and we must now act, lets get the third world war going

Do you not agree that Johnson left everyone believing that he blamed the Russians? he said that is why we took the action we did.....

Right on cue...

This is so convenient, i was only talking about this the other day, i wondered when it would happen...

Obviously it will be reported that it was the Russians again, and we must now act, lets get the third world war going

well theres been a few instances already, and who was blamed? The Syrian regime.........whos been helping them and fighting for them? .........the Russians :hihi:

I'll ask the question again since you seem to be squirming and weaselling away.

Whats your source for this then...?

And I'll ask mine again..

Do you not agree that Johnson left everyone believing that he blamed the Russians? he said that is why we took the action we did..

Do you not agree that Johnson left everyone believing that he blamed the Russians? he said that is why we took the action we did..

By the way on a side note, is it not true that comrade Corbyn has also said it was Russia?

A Labour Party spokesperson said: "Jeremy Corbyn has repeatedly said the evidence points to Russia being responsible, directly or indirectly, and that the Russian authorities must be held to account on the basis of evidence."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43686718

hes also said

Mr Corbyn implied the foreign secretary had exaggerated the findings of the UK's defence laboratory Porton Down on the source of the Novichok nerve agent used in the attack.

i believe Bojo DID exaggerate but thats far different to lying, or it being a coverup / conspiracy

No thats not how it works. You dont get to avoid questions and gish gallop you dont like by asking others.

Now, whats your source for this then...?

You can either answer - or be seen as a cowarldy weaselly poltroon. Your choice.

Johnson calls Corbyn a useful Russian idiot.

The obvious retort is that Boris is proving himself to be a useless political idiot.

Keep digging Boris.

its funny isnt it, Johnson calling Corbyn an idiot...oh the irony :hihi:

---------- Post added 08-04-2018 at 13:48 ----------

No thats not how it works. You dont get to avoid questions and gish gallop you dont like by asking others.

Now, whats your source for this then...?

You can either answer - or be seen as a cowarldy weaselly poltroon. Your choice.

what are you blathering on about? source for what?

---------- Post added 08-04-2018 at 14:11 ----------

banjodean is still paraphrasing, and still incorrect.

The quote in my earlier post is the exact transcript from Deutshe Welle.

glad you have come back, i'll ask my question again...

"Bozo led everyone to believe that he believed he had categorical evidence that the Russians poisoned them...

lets take it step by step if we have to, Bozo said...."I said, 'are you sure?' and he said 'there's no doubt.' And so, we have very little alternative but to take the action that we have taken."

what action was he talking about, and to what country was he referring"..??

Right on cue...

As you and I said.....a gas attack was imminent.

"Volunteer rescue force the White Helmets tweeted graphic images showing several bodies in basements. It said the deaths were likely to rise.

There has been no independent verification of the reports."

Or the veracity of the photos, which could well be Palestinian victims of Israeli phosphorous gas?

Everyone - open the link and learn...

WHO ARE THE 'WHITE HELMETS?'

http://www.globalresearch.ca/video-syria-white-helmets-exposed-nobel-peace-prize-for-al-qaeda/5522628

As I said way back, the gas was supplied months ago to the White Helmets (alQaeda - CIA data base of useful tools/ 'rebels'?) Primed ready to be used in conjunction with some false flag or other, which evolved as the poisoning on UK soil by the Russians???

As you and I said.....a gas attack was imminent.

"Volunteer rescue force the White Helmets tweeted graphic images showing several bodies in basements. It said the deaths were likely to rise.

There has been no independent verification of the reports."

Or the veracity of the photos, which could well be Palestinian victims of Israeli phosphorous gas?

Everyone - open the link and learn...

WHO ARE THE 'WHITE HELMETS?'

http://www.globalresearch.ca/video-syria-white-helmets-exposed-nobel-peace-prize-for-al-qaeda/5522628

As I said way back, the gas was supplied months ago to the White Helmets (alQaeda - CIA data base of useful tools/ 'rebels'?) Primed ready to be used in conjunction with some false flag or other, which evolved as the poisoning on UK soil by the Russians???

just out of interest, you been looking at David Icke stuff, i pop over now and again and have a look, and sometimes i think to myself, wow, this man is really on the ball, he has it really sussed out, and when explained it all seems to make sense.......but and then sometimes i think to myself he is a complete fruit cake, and talks rubbish :huh: