Telford Scandal

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. They don't act that way because they are Labour, but because they share a belief that all political parties share; that there is no downside to diversity, that it is 100% wonderful and that it is at the heart of everything they do.

Which when you think about it is a bit silly. With the upsides of diversity there are some downs, as there are with nearly everything. Where the rough edges of different beliefs, attitudes and practices rubs together there will be problems.

But the 100% good mentality that is present in politicians, in councils and in police forces can't seem to cope with this simple concept. So when they are confronted by a problem with diversity they don't confront it, they try and deny it.

Hence the victim blaming, evidence ignoring and so on.

I don't think the sexual exploitation of vulnerable girls and young women is a problem caused by diversity - it's a problem caused by men's attitudes to women.

The sense of entitlement that allows men to treat girls and women as objects for their sexual gratification is apparent across all cultures, races and religions.

I don't think the sexual exploitation of vulnerable girls and young women is a problem caused by diversity - it's a problem caused by men's attitudes to women.

The sense of entitlement that allows men to treat girls and women as objects for their sexual gratification is apparent across all cultures, races and religions.

I agree, but disparity in attitudes to men and women is greater in the British Pakistani community than it is in some other communities, let's not pretend otherwise. That doesn't justify wholesale hostility to British Pakistani men of course.

Spot on harry,good post.Why can't people see this is the case ?

Thanks. I don't know; I think it helps to understand it if you have worked for an organisation like a council or a police force, because then you can see how the promotion system has been amended, who is getting promoted and why. And therefore why they have struggled with the grooming issue.

---------- Post added 18-03-2018 at 09:19 ----------

I agree, but the strength of those attitudes can vary culturally, as Bob Arctor says; and the response to the grooming scandals is very definitely affected by the authorities' attitude of diversity being 100% good with absolutely no downside.

Edited by Harrystottle

could any pakistani men on the forum tell me why the majority of the gangs are from there community,thers got to be a reason.

I’m not Pakistani but I would guess the same reasons whites rape and abuse from their communities. Attack the vulnerable and weak?

yes i understand that ,but why is it always mostley this method,white nonces nearly always work alone,except the od few,but pakistanis seem to involve all there mates and family members.how do you bring the subject into the conversation ,

could any pakistani men on the forum tell me why the majority of the gangs are from there community,thers got to be a reason.

Can you tell me what the reason is for scrap men to go into private gardens and steal metal objects? The majority of people stealing metal things are scrap men, after all.:rolleyes:

Can you tell me what the reason is for scrap men to go into private gardens and steal metal objects? The majority of people stealing metal things are scrap men, after all.:rolleyes:

Scrapper asked a valid question. If you're not PakistanI naive could you please explain your strange response.

Scrapper asked a valid question. If you're not PakistanI naive could you please explain your strange response.

I’m not sure what my ethnicity has to do with anything.

I’m happy to explain my response to help the hard of thinking. Scrapper asked for innocent Pakistani men to answer for the peadophiles. I just asked an honest scrap man to answer for all the thieving ones that we all know exist.

Kind of an allegory, you see. It is a bit annoying to be asked to answer for criminals based on one facet of your existence.