Where do you suggest?

Newcastle?

Keighley?

Rochdale?

Peterborough?

Oxford?

Bristol?

Aylesbury?

Or another town or city where this kind of thing happens but as yet has not come to light?

Try Pakistan. Seriously.

If they’re all over here, there can’t be many of them left over there.

I actually think that by letting your children absorb your racist views your doing them harm yourself.

There are abusers of every race, Creed, colour. Do you keep your kids indoors (which incidentally statistically is the location most child abuse takes place)

Since you’re more likely to be abused by a family member than a taxi driver, I wholeheartedly support Dimple’s actions in keeping his daughter away from her uncles and grandparents too.

I think there are lots of facets to the whole grooming scandal.

Before people rush headlong into discussing the religion / ethnic origin of the perpetrators (which is a factor & should be discussed); I think there is the whole issue of the behaviour of police, social workers, council bosses etc. David Cameron when PM, suggested that there should be a criminal offence for people working in these services who failed to act to prevent the abuse from happening. I'd like to see this debated in Parliament, and adding to the statute books. Those who did nothing should be barred from working with vulnerable young people (including police and social workers). The people who did nothing are cowards

I think one of the perpetartors (one of the Ali brothers) has got a ridiculously short sentence, and there is a petition at Change.org to ask the Attorney General to increase his sentence.

Looking at some of the answers to Dimple I can well believe it.

I see you didn’t start a thread about this senior EDL member jailed for 17yrs for grooming but you were quick to start one where there may be ethnic Sex offenders involved= http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/edl-english-defence-league-leigh-mcmillan-jailed-paedophile-old-bailey-a8231231.html

Everyone knows what you agenda is, spreading hatred against ethnic people! :rant:

I see you didn’t start a thread about this senior EDL member jailed for 17yrs for grooming but you were quick to start one where there may be ethnic Sex offenders involved=

May be involved?

No, are involved very very heavily involved.

Everyone knows what you agenda is, spreading hatred against ethnic people! :rant:

Cry me a river. I dont care what you think. I care about young kids being trafficked, rapped, drugged, killed, pimped then ignored. Im not in the least bit surprised you seem to be ok with this happening yet start ranting when its pointed out.

I see you didn’t start a thread about this senior EDL member jailed for 17yrs for grooming but you were quick to start one where there may be ethnic Sex offenders involved= http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/edl-english-defence-league-leigh-mcmillan-jailed-paedophile-old-bailey-a8231231.html

Let's have a look at FACTS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sexual_abuses_perpetrated_by_groups#United_Kingdom

7/19 - white British - 37 %

12/19 - other (mostly pakistani muslims) - 63 %

Seems that particular group is over-represented in these kind of scandals.

Cry me a river. I dont care what you think. I care about young kids being trafficked, rapped, drugged, killed, pimped then ignored. Im not in the least bit surprised you seem to be ok with this happening yet start ranting when its pointed out.

That’s not quite true is it. You don’t get all upset when white gangs get sent down.

I share your revulsion at CSA. I don’t share your racism though. To be honest, the racism bit makes you look a bit daft

That’s not quite true is it. You don’t get all upset when white gangs get sent down.

I share your revulsion at CSA. I don’t share your racism though. To be honest, the racism bit makes you look a bit daft

Better to look daft than to look the other way.