Telford Scandal

Why are you all getting involved with Dimple?

We know what his agenda is so going over and over it flogging a dead horse achieves what exactly?

The real problem here is that people in positions of authority have abused their positions for either an "easy life" or some small political gain. Yet all that the majority care about about is pointing out that an obvious bigot is obviously a bigot. Maybe that sort of behaviour is why these things happened and continue to happen? People aren't focusing on the bigger issue.

May be involved?

No, are involved very very heavily involved.

Cry me a river. I dont care what you think. I care about young kids being trafficked, rapped, drugged, killed, pimped then ignored. Im not in the least bit surprised you seem to be ok with this happening yet start ranting when its pointed out.

My bold=

Stop talking and insinuating ****, you have been outed for what you are dim dimple!

Any comment regarding the EDL nonce or doesn’t that bother you seeing as he is white?

:rolleyes:

[/b]

My bold=

Stop talking and insinuating ****, you have been outed for what you are dim dimple!

Any comment regarding the EDL nonce or doesn’t that bother you seeing as he is white?

Any comment on my statistic I've previously presented? :)

Why are you all getting involved with Dimple?

We know what his agenda is so going over and over it flogging a dead horse achieves what exactly?

The real problem here is that people in positions of authority have abused their positions for either an "easy life" or some small political gain. Yet all that the majority care about about is pointing out that an obvious bigot is obviously a bigot. Maybe that sort of behaviour is why these things happened and continue to happen? People aren't focusing on the bigger issue.

The people in authority who turned a blind eye also need punishing severely and I have said this before.

As for the sex offenders themselves I have said this before that any that can be deported must be deported after serving their sentence.

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 14:22 ----------

Any comment on my statistic I've previously presented? :)

Statistics from Wikipedia? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

There are white sex offenders then ethnic ones so stop focusing on just the non white ones= https://fullfact.org/news/are-asians-disproportionately-represented-prosecutions-sex-offences/

Any comment on the white non Muslim senior EDL sex offender? Thought not. :rolleyes:

Edited by mafya

Who cares? You think I give a rats about being narrow minded when it comes to protecting my children.

Dimple is taking steps to keep his child safe, it's his decision and no one should post in the negative about his method of doing it.

Angel1.

[/b]

My bold=

Yup. That's about the level I would expect from you. ?

No one ever blames these girls who are picked up by these men. Why can’t they just say “ NO” and walk away ?

I think that in the majority of cases these girls are just girls, vulnerable ones at that.

They are vulnerable possibly because they have low self esteem or aare lonely. The scumbags that prey on them know who to look out for, how to befriend them, make them feel special. Then gradually they are passed around & used. At this stage they may be threatened with even more violence, against them or their families.

Many services, now won;t use the term 'child prostitutes' because children cannot give consent to something they are too young for.

Quite right that no-one blames the girls - they are the victims of horrible crimes.

I think that in the majority of cases these girls are just girls, vulnerable ones at that.

They are vulnerable possibly because they have low self esteem or aare lonely. The scumbags that prey on them know who to look out for, how to befriend them, make them feel special. Then gradually they are passed around & used. At this stage they may be threatened with even more violence, against them or their families.

Many services, now won;t use the term 'child prostitutes' because children cannot give consent to something they are too young for.

Quite right that no-one blames the girls - they are the victims of horrible crimes.

You have made me see this from a different angle now. I suppose some of these girls have had unhappy childhoods or are in care and think they are getting a boyfriend.