Telford Scandal

I dont teach her to hate. I teach her to stay safe.

As for all this hate rubbish, I must point out that my daughter goes to an out of school group with friends and her mentor is a Pakistani women in her early 20's

She is lovely

I just teach my daughter to stay away from the males of certain cultures/religions.

All be sure to ignore this small fact when labeling me a racist yet ignoring the fact these rape gangs target young vulnerable WHITE females wont you.

My work on this thread is now done. Ill leave you all to it :)

///////////

:confused: That's almost like stirring up a hornet's nest, and then walking away from it. Hardly good debating tactics

Edited by Mister M

As for all this hate rubbish, I must point out that my daughter goes to an out of school group with friends and her mentor is a Pakistani women in her early 20's

She is lovely

I just teach my daughter to stay away from the males of certain cultures/religions.

All be sure to ignore this small fact when labeling me a racist yet ignoring the fact these rape gangs target young vulnerable WHITE females wont you.

Like I said. If you really want to protect your daughter, you need to know where to look for most of the paedophiles.

Edited by Naive

///////////

:confused: That's almost like stirring up a hornet's nest, and then walking away from it. Hardly good debating tactics

Hmmm, reading it back, yeah it does look like that.

Its not though. Its just clumsy wording. :thumbsup:

She is lovely

You'd be more successful at protecting your daughter if you told her not to engage with family members, that being the most likely group to molest her.

What type of Asian lad?

Does that make a difference?

A nice Muslim doctor?

A Hindu lawyer?

What about a Muslim call centre drone? Or a Hindu care worker? A Filipino nail technician?

Which was of those would you welcome into your home or would you throw them all out as you don't trust your daughter to make decisions?

You'd be more successful at protecting your daughter if you told her not to engage with family members, that being the most likely group to molest her.

Can you please stop repeating this silly statement regarding family members and molestation? Yes, we all know and that most cases happen within families. But does it mean that we should just ignore and deny all the rising issues within other groups?

She is lovely

Racism is a word that describes the way you are behaving very well (if you allow the idea that Islam in this case is being used in the same way as race).

Your approach with regard to your daughter is wrong on many counts, but one of the first that strikes me is that you are treating her to be mistrusting of others solely on the basis of their appearance/apparent religious affiliation.

Does that make a difference?

A nice Muslim doctor?

A Hindu lawyer?

What about a Muslim call centre drone? Or a Hindu care worker? A Filipino nail technician?

Which was of those would you welcome into your home or would you throw them all out as you don't trust your daughter to make decisions?

Asian can mean Chinese, Korean and Japanese too you know.

If my daughter brought home a Japanese Korean or Chinese lad I'd have few worries.

If she brought home a Muslim boy he would be shown the door.

Any religion that kills apostates, gays and treats females like 3rd class citizens is not something I want my child mixing with.

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 19:44 ----------

Racism is a word that describes the way you are behaving very well (if you allow the idea that Islam in this case is being used in the same way as race).

Your approach with regard to your daughter is wrong on many counts, but one of the first that strikes me is that you are treating her to be mistrusting of others solely on the basis of their appearance/apparent religious affiliation.

Hello you

I was wondering when you would show up.

Not appearance. Just religion and just the males in that religion ?