Telford Scandal

Racism is a word that describes the way you are behaving very well (if you allow the idea that Islam in this case is being used in the same way as race).

Your approach with regard to your daughter is wrong on many counts, but one of the first that strikes me is that you are treating her to be mistrusting of others solely on the basis of their appearance/apparent religious affiliation.

Mafya posted a link, the conclusion regarding grooming offenders was "38 per cent were white, 26 per cent Asian (not Chinese)". This means that Asians (not Chinese) are 3.7x more represented in the group of grooming offenders than in total UK population.

So yeah, if my daughter appeared in the group of UNKNOWN Asian (not Chinese) men, I'd be 3.7x more worried than if it was a standard mixed group. Anything wrong with that?

Us good Muslims need to take charge of this problem and root out the perverts and not make excuses for them or worse protect them in our comunities.

I dont know this dimples and I don't like the fact he is stopping his daughter mixing with certain types but I do understand it and I don't blame dimples.

Attacking him instead of calling out these perverts makes you look stupid. Yes he may be going about it the wrong way but I really think dimples is acting honourably. At least he cares and be honest a lot of these poor girls fell into the hands of these animals because no on cared for them properly.

Well said, and there is nothing wrong in anyone signing a petition for those convicted to get longer sentences.

Us good Muslims need to take charge of this problem and root out the perverts and not make excuses for them or worse protect them in our comunities.

I dont know this dimples and I don't like the fact he is stopping his daughter mixing with certain types but I do understand it and I don't blame dimples.

Attacking him instead of calling out these perverts makes you look stupid. Yes he may be going about it the wrong way but I really think dimples is acting honourably. At least he cares and be honest a lot of these poor girls fell into the hands of these animals because no on cared for them properly.

got to agree with that

Well said, and there is nothing wrong in anyone signing a petition for those convicted to get longer sentences.

Do we have a link, I'll sign it.

More often than not though it's only the scum offering these girls to all and sundry that get sentences. The grubby, nameless individuals who use these poor girls need their collar felt as well!

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 20:05 ----------

Asian can mean Chinese, Korean and Japanese too you know.

If my daughter brought home a Japanese Korean or Chinese lad I'd have few worries.

If she brought home a Muslim boy he would be shown the door.

Any religion that kills apostates, gays and treats females like 3rd class citizens is not something I want my child mixing with.

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 19:44 ----------

A significant number of Christians do some of the above. And worse.

Edit: would you disown your daughter if she left with the Muslim guy (occupation unknown).

Would you let your daughter be treated by a Muslim doctor?

Edited by tinfoilhat

Do we have a link, I'll sign it.

More often than not though it's only the scum offering these girls to all and sundry that get sentences. The grubby, nameless individuals who use these poor girls need their collar felt as well!

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 20:05 ----------

Edit: would you disown your daughter if she left with the Muslim guy (occupation unknown).

The petition is here:

Dimple. keep doing what you feel is right for you, others on here are, but just not saying,

Ramjit, your spot on, good muslims must do more, and show more importantly, show non muslims what you are doing to break down barriers,

and if your all honest, how many of you would welcome someone of a different religion into your family ,,

Dimple. keep doing what you feel is right for you, others on here are, but just not saying,

Ramjit, your spot on, good muslims must do more, and show more importantly, show non muslims what you are doing to break down barriers,

and if your all honest, how many of you would welcome someone of a different religion into your family ,,

Honestly I wouldn't give a toss which religion it was, only the level it was applied.

I'm sure they do. That's religion for you though isn't it.

In an ideal world religion would be consigned to the history books. Ideally in the 'Fiction' category.

I doubt she would. She knows the dangers of islam and its male followers

If he is a doctor of good standing, didn't want to convert, traffic, rape or blow her up then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 22:20 ----------

Duh. Both the sex of the individual and their (likely) religion are judged by their appearance.

By you maybe. Not everyone is as judgemental.