Telford Scandal

How do you identify a person as male and Muslim except by their appearance?

This is the 21st century. There are loads of ways to get to know someone without ever being face to face.

---------- Post added 13-03-2018 at 23:01 ----------

It's an open forum....people can choose which posts they respond to. What do you want to say about Ramjit's post?

Its a damn good one if you want my opinion.

It's an open forum....people can choose which posts they respond to. What do you want to say about Ramjit's post?

I agree with Ramjits post . We all agree whats happening is vile , whoever is doing it . Ramjit , gives thoughts about one way , which would help but some posters are too busy kicking Dimple , to give Ramjits post a second thought

I agree with Ramjits post . We all agree whats happening is vile , whoever is doing it . Ramjit , gives thoughts about one way , which would help but some posters are too busy kicking Dimple , to give Ramjits post a second thought

Well of course you do...it sort of supports racism as dimple has an agenda...my money is on “Ramjit” being one of the sick white racist psychos who’s reinvented himself as an Asian.

What I find obnoxious about dimple and his ilk is, rather than debate his own prejudices he’ll fall back on using an excuse to try making a valid point..point being using his daughter...it’s pathetic!!

Well of course you do...it sort of supports racism as dimple has an agenda...my money is on “Ramjit” being one of the sick white racist psychos who’s reinvented himself as an Asian.

What I find obnoxious about dimple and his ilk is, rather than debate his own prejudices he’ll fall back on using an excuse to try making a valid point..point being using his daughter...it’s pathetic!!

Dimple and his ilk?

You make it sound like I have a gang.

Im not into that sort of thing, gang culture brings me out in hives so I'm pretty sure you have me confused with someone else.

Dimple and his ilk?

You make it sound like I have a gang.

Im not into that sort of thing, gang culture brings me out in hives so I'm pretty sure you have me confused with someone else.

Probably best to heed your own sentiment...

My work on this thread is now done. Ill leave you all to it :)

...and do us all a favour..!!

Would you let your daughter be treated by a Muslim doctor?

If he is a doctor of good standing, didn't want to convert, traffic, rape or blow her up then I wouldn't have a problem with it

how would you know if he’s a doctor of good standing and doesn’t want to commit any nefarious acts with your alleged daughter, if you’ve only seen the Muslim doctor for the first time ?

Do you interrogate him first ??

Not everyone is as judgemental.

:hihi: