Britain First banned by Facebook

and was that an action sanctioned by or just condoned by the party or was it the action of an individual that happened to be a member.

It was somebody who read enough of their hate speech that they thought they had better go out and "fight back", thats the thing, you dont have to be a member, specially with the likes of twitter, facebook and youtube, you dont even need a proper website and domain hosting these days

so why blame BF ?

you cant seriously consider holding any party, movement, action / protest group accountable for all the actions of its members never mind some unaffiliated individuals

should i blame the whole of labour for jeremy corbyn and all that he does or says...

of course not ...

i'm sure you get the point ...whether or not you admit it is of course another matter.

and was that an action sanctioned by or just condoned by the party or was it the action of an individual that happened to be a member.

i think that attempting to offer that example was ill advised

by the same token are you telling us a one time member of the tufty club never killed anyone. perhaps they should all be banned from expressing their views.

no opinion i'm just asking.... but is it not ever considered odd that you hardly ever hear of anyone attempting to suppress or ban the expressing of views or opinions that some would consider to be as, if not more so, extreme left wing than those of joseph stalin

for somebody who claims in every post they make they they have no opinion on whatever post they are replying to, you don’t half speak a load of garbage.

It seems that murders and rapes are acceptable only when committed by angry white males. When an angry white male commits these vile acts, you rush to justify or to minimise their atrocious crimes.

For shame :nono:

so why blame BF ?

you cant seriously consider holding any party, movement, action / protest group accountable for all the actions of its members never mind some unaffiliated individuals

should i blame the whole of labour for jeremy corbyn and all that he does or says...

of course not ...

i'm sure you get the point ...whether or not you admit it is of course another matter.

you dont getit, the whole point of propaganda, islamic extremists do it, white british islamophobes do it, one aim and both shouldnt be allowed, its tearing the country apart

Thomas Mair, who executed Jo Cox MP, wasn't a paid up member of any political organisation.

He was a loner with no political affiliation.

Thomas Mair, who executed Jo Cox MP, wasn't a paid up member of any political organisation.

He was a loner with no political affiliation.

but he was brainwashed by the far right propaganda he read on the internet, enough to go out and kill somebody, same as the "loner" that killed that muslim outside the mosque with a van.

do you see a pattern forming here?

NOBODY has to be a "member" but they can read what these groups put out on social media

you dont getit, the whole point of propaganda, islamic extremists do it, white british islamophobes do it, one aim and both shouldnt be allowed, its tearing the country apart

oh but i do get it.

propaganda works only when the counter evidence is not being presented it has to be acurate believable, understandable and sorry to say this.. above all true

give the beeb a major shakeup too i for one if i see something interesting or controvertial on the news I check it out from several diverse sources on the net.

and governments need to be seen to be acting in accordance with the wishes of their indigenous residents not pander to the whims of those that tell them what when and how to do things that are counter intuitive and learn to ignore some of the party political or minority and PC groups for the good of the whole.

if things were run properly there would be no disenfranchised individuals feeling badly done to and no extreme X-wing parties or activists etc

in short people need to see what is supposedly their government really addressing their issues.... then propaganda will fall on deaf ears.

The alternative is to counter the arguments that you disagree with, not attempt to supress them.

Or allow them and ignore them altogether?

These arguments were had an won with Mosley in the 30s, the National Front in the 70s and the BNP in the 80s and 90s.

Maybe in 2018 we should be looking forward, not backwards.

in short people need to see what is supposedly their government really addressing their issues.... then propaganda will fall on deaf ears.

but it isnt is it? Islamic terrorist propaganda is winning, and also far right propaganda is also on the rise and influencing peoples hatred, sounds like you believe the bullcrap that these groups spout, like the rest of em on here