UK driving licences, post Brexit.

we dont know how the irish situation will be resolved yet, these very complex issues still need to be finely balanced, but these clowns who voted brexit didnt think such things out :roll:

You have turned into a typical remainer, bitter and abusive!

It’s up to the govt to sort out the finer details as that is what they get paid for, the referendum only asked if we wanted in or out of Europe.

You and other remainers didn’t know the finer details either at referendum time so don’t go off like you did.

It’s up to the govt to sort out the finer details as that is what they get paid for, the referendum only asked if we wanted in or out of Europe.

You and other remainers didn’t know the finer details either at referendum time so don’t go off like you did.

So when you don't know about something - don't you normally ask for more details before making a decision?

So what the remainers did throughout the campaign was ask - where are the details? what's the plan?

What did the brexiteers do - £350M/per week, and we'll all get jobs at the unicorn farm... laalalalalal..

Now when the detail are coming back to bite them in the arsenals, they are trying to deny all responsibility and say it will be glitter farms and rainbows...

So when you don't know about something - don't you normally ask for more details before making a decision?

So what the remainers did throughout the campaign was ask - where are the details? what's the plan?

What did the brexiteers do - £350M/per week, and we'll all get jobs at the unicorn farm... laalalalalal..

Now when the detail are coming back to bite them in the arsenals, they are trying to deny all responsibility and say it will be glitter farms and rainbows...

Stop talking crap, the £350m per week claim didn’t make people vote brexit. You are stupid if you think it did.

Laalalalala back to you too! :rolleyes:

Correct. ....

Will mean your dodgy crook driven fags will go up...

---------- Post added 16-03-2018 at 22:07 ----------

Stop talking crap, the £350m per week claim didn’t make people vote brexit. You are stupid if you think it did.

Well there was the issue of sending back those non aryan’s...as well. :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you , the £350m claim is all the remainers bang on about , not the thread ,which is about driving licences post brexit

---------- Post added 16-03-2018 at 22:23 ----------

Owt to say about this thread ?

So when I visit the Ma in law in Eire, my driving licence will not be recognised and invalid, and I will be charged for a driving permit. It will never happen, fake news from the Remoaners.

Angel1.

I'm not in the habit of passing on fake news, thank you very much.

If you want to plough your way through these 4 pages from the European Commission Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport, knock yourself out.

https://ec.europa.eu/transport/sites/transport/files/legislation/brexit-notice-to-stakeholders-road-transport.pdf

They didn't have to as its up to the government to form the policies not the voters.

says it all, short sighted selfishness, ALWAYS think of all eventualities, dont hope that somebody else can drag your ass out of it

I'm not in the habit of passing on fake news, thank you very much.

If you want to plough your way through these 4 pages from the European Commission Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport, knock yourself out.

https://ec.europa.eu/transport/sites/transport/files/legislation/brexit-notice-to-stakeholders-road-transport.pdf

That only applies to hauliers and that biggest piece of nonsense ever, Certificate of professional competence, devised by the Eu.

It does not pertain to private vehicles or any other vehicle that is not part of a road transport business.

Owt to say about this thread ?

Yes - read my first post - what did you brexiteers expect - you decided to withdraw from a mutually beneficial economic consortium.

Now, when they say - well, you've chosen to leave so you can't have the benefits of being in the club - you get all uppity and say that's not fair...

What do I say - wake up and smell the coffee - anyone with any common sense would have expected things like this to happen.

But I presume those that voted for brexit would have understood that this would happen and to have done the cost benefit analysis wherein they would have counted up the costs of brexit (like this) and weighed it against the benefits of brexit (?????) and for it to have come out on the plus side.

But no-one seems to be able to articulate these sums...

Prove me wrong with some facts... please!

Yes - read my first post - what did you brexiteers expect - you decided to withdraw from a mutually beneficial economic consortium.

Now, when they say - well, you've chosen to leave so you can't have the benefits of being in the club - you get all uppity and say that's not fair...

What do I say - wake up and smell the coffee - anyone with any common sense would have expected things like this to happen.

But I presume those that voted for brexit would have understood that this would happen and to have done the cost benefit analysis wherein they would have counted up the costs of brexit (like this) and weighed it against the benefits of brexit (?????) and for it to have come out on the plus side.

But no-one seems to be able to articulate these sums...

Prove me wrong with some facts... please!

So, anything to say about driving licences and the Eu?