Just Dec and Dec..

ukdobby

They cause a rash like injury when the deploy as they are made of nylon or used to be .as soon as they deploy fully they start to deflate to minimise any injury to the driver /passenger ,that's why there are small holes in airbags Not nice when you se them coming towards you and the bang and smoke they create is unreal

Thank you for the information. Didn’t realise they made a bang and created smoke. I think that alone is enough to cause shock. It is a few years ago, but I remember reading that airbags can cause serious injuries.

I suspect your information is from experience, if so I hope the airbag did it’s job for you and did help.

Thank you for the information. Didn’t realise they made a bang and created smoke. I think that alone is enough to cause shock. It is a few years ago, but I remember reading that airbags can cause serious injuries.

I suspect your information is from experience, if so I hope the airbag did it’s job for you and did help.

When airbags deploy it is very disorientating.. its not a thick smoke, its almost like someone has blown flour around the inside of the car. I think being in an accident without airbags would also be disorientating too, if you didn't see the accident happening, so it might be difficult to distinguish if the shock is from the accident, airbag or something else (sobering up).

I think there have been quite a few people sent to jail for driving under the influence, and the usual story of some famous people not being sent down... have no idea how intoxicated he was, or if he is famous enough to avoid the usual sentence.

When airbags deploy it is very disorientating.. its not a thick smoke, its almost like someone has blown flour around the inside of the car. I think being in an accident without airbags would also be disorientating too, if you didn't see the accident happening, so it might be difficult to distinguish if the shock is from the accident, airbag or something else (sobering up).

I think there have been quite a few people sent to jail for driving under the influence, and the usual story of some famous people not being sent down... have no idea how intoxicated he was, or if he is famous enough to avoid the usual sentence.

Thank you for the information,

I do know that being in a car accident without airbags is disorientating and you are right when you say if you didn’t see the accident happening, it can contribute towards the shock.

These rich and famous people like Ant can afford good solicitors to defend them, but I suspect a lot will depend on how much over the limit he was.