A thank you to Foxprom Disco

I'd just like to thank Chris for the discos he did for our lads leaving do's last week.

I thought he did a fantastic job with both the 8/9 year olds first, and then the 14 year olds disco later in the evening. I've had loads very positive comments about the evening.

I found him through here, so the least I could do it thank him here :)

I'd just like to thank Chris for the discos he did for our lads leaving do's last week.

I thought he did a fantastic job with both the 8/9 year olds first, and then the 14 year olds disco later in the evening. I've had loads very positive comments about the evening.

I found him through here, so the least I could do it thank him here :)

Thanks for those kind words, It is nice to be appreciated.Just for anyone else looking for childrens party disco either for birthdays or schools, We do a special show about 2 hours with music, flashing lights games, (prizes included) lots of silly dances and balloon modeling for the little kids in any venue all around the region, we have provided this service for the last 15 years, kids kept very busy and happy, parents relaxed, party sorted.

Ideal age for birthdays 5-11 after 11 not really cool so we do a bigger cooler party mainly music, with some more grown up games.

call us 07903 58 71 74 for availability

Archived