A Theft Epidemic Is With Us.

You have a very poor understanding of what motivates people to use drugs and to become dependent on them. Do some research. It'll help with yor understanding.

I don’t need to do research I’ve actually left my house occasionally and seen for my own eyes why people use drugs, the dependency is a lot to do with the individual involved, not every user becomes an addict.

I don’t need to do research I’ve actually left my house occasionally and seen for my own eyes why people use drugs, the dependency is a lot to do with the individual involved, not every user becomes an addict.

How does that work, can you see inside people's heads? Are you a telepath? :confused:

---------- Post added 27-03-2018 at 21:48 ----------

says the great oracle!!!:roll: who pays for the legal access?? and the safe environment then? let me guess us the taxpayer? safe?? if it ever can be.

you think you know it all let me tell you , you dont:hihi:

You've absolutely no idea how much 'safe heroin' costs do you. Nor how much "the war on drugs" costs the taxpayer.

or alternatively

zero tolerance.

no acceptance

no "personal use"

let make it as unacceptable as drink driving.

We've been trying this approach for 50 years, it clearly doesn't work, legalisation demonstrably does.

the one thing legalising drugs would do is get rid of the scumbag dealers, they are worse than the smackheads,

and there'd be a lot les chicken shops, oops I mean money cleaning shops

It's the same old argument legalise and regulate a "sin" and you get rid of the crime that controls it. It worked when off-course betting became legal in 1961. It works where prostitution is legalised, and if it is done right it can work with hard drug addiction. Canada is starting the ball rolling on soft drugs. In July the sale of Marijuana becomes legal and will no longer be a street corner drug. True a few US states are already doing this, but in Canada, it will be nationwide.

---------- Post added 27-03-2018 at 18:00 ----------

Some proper stoner rubbish on this thread, also plenty of views from people who wouldnt know a junkie if they woke up and one was laid next to them in bed.

That reminds me ,time to wake the old lady up.:D

Edited by Ontarian1981

How does that work, can you see inside people's heads? Are you a telepath? :confused:

---------- Post added 27-03-2018 at 21:48 ----------

You've absolutely no idea how much 'safe heroin' costs do you. Nor how much "the war on drugs" costs the taxpayer.

"safe" heroin eh? thats medical purity not the cut up rubbish that junkies use, take pure heroin and your dead or even 50% pure, you have no idea:roll:

"safe" heroin eh? thats medical purity not the cut up rubbish that junkies use, take pure heroin and your dead or even 50% pure, you have no idea:roll:

Yes, and taken under medical supervision is much, much safer than street heroin. Doctors know about these things y'know.