A Theft Epidemic Is With Us.

as people prepare for brexit? :hihi:

Austerity! Cutting people’s money and leaving them destitute forces some to a life of crime. We have working people in this country using food banks so how are the unemployed supposed to survive if they can’t get a job for whatever reason?

the police are too busy watching football matches and ignoring hired thugs bullying tree protesters.

SYP is in the top ten most useless in the UK. with no suspects for 58% of crimes they bother to investigate. instead of our council tax being bumped up on their behalf, they should be taking a 58% pay cut.

I had 1 alloy wheel and my battery stolen of my car, we found them at a scrap yard down Attercliffe, they had bought them for scrap for £14,00 from a druggy,

point being here is, its the drug dealers who are the ones making the money from whats being pinched, we all have stories about druggies and thieving but its the drug dealers making the money from our misery, so if you know any tell the police

I had 1 alloy wheel and my battery stolen of my car, we found them at a scrap yard down Attercliffe, they had bought them for scrap for £14,00 from a druggy,

point being here is, its the drug dealers who are the ones making the money from whats being pinched, we all have stories about druggies and thieving but its the drug dealers making the money from our misery, so if you know any tell the police

It is a waste of time telling the police or council where the dealers are living, in many cases the council have put these people into the midst of previously crime free areas complain and they just shrug their shoulders and go away.

. Chap in our village was stealing car battery’s they caught him he is being charged in the morning

" Re: A Theft Epidemic Is With Us."

Sadly I have to agree, window from my caravan stolen, local post office burgled, local shop burgled and house two doors up from us burgled - twice. And a sprinkling of car break ins to add.

It's no help when the nearest Police Station is 6/7 miles away and any prospective thief who knows that has a lengthy time window before he/she gets their collar felt.

So yes, it is getting out of hand. I have more thoughts on why after speaking to two Coppers, but no evidence to back it up so I will remain shtum.

Angel1

Edited by ANGELFIRE1

" Re: A Theft Epidemic Is With Us."

Sadly I have to agree, window from my caravan stolen, local post office burgled, local shop burgled and house two doors up from us burgled - twice. And a sprinkling of car break ins to add.

It's no help when the nearest Police Station is 6/7 miles away and any prospective thief who knows that has a lengthy time window before he/she gets their collar felt.

So yes, it is getting out of hand. I have more thoughts on why after speaking to two Coppers, but no evidence to back it up so I will remain shtum.

Angel1

The incident I mentioned where the joiners tools were stolen - the perpetrators crudely broke into the place and set the alarm off, waited half an hour to ensure no one was going to attend then went back in the building and filled there boots. They were wearing white paper suits and gloves with faces covered partially by masks, all caught on CCTV but useless as evidence.