A Theft Epidemic Is With Us.

Some proper stoner rubbish on this thread, also plenty of views from people who wouldnt know a junkie if they woke up and one was laid next to them in bed.

One of my friends died from a heroin overdose. I think I know enough to make somewhat informed comments.

That's simply not true at all. :thumbsup:

ah tell us your extensive experience that allows you to say that apart from Google:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 28-03-2018 at 17:32 ----------

Yes, and taken under medical supervision is much, much safer than street heroin. Doctors know about these things y'know.

and who funds this habit for the junkies??? the tax payer by chance?

I'm no expert on drugs, but I do have first hand experience at what drugs do to a family, the devastation the divide and the heartache, when you have experienced the drug dealers making money from your misery that's when you hate them, and wish we had president Duterte of the Philippines running the country, since he has been in power and got rid of most of the drug dealers and users crime is now down 90%, lets get that ruling here, deal in drugs and die, id be first to vote for that

I'm no expert on drugs, but I do have first hand experience at what drugs do to a family, the devastation the divide and the heartache, when you have experienced the drug dealers making money from your misery that's when you hate them, and wish we had president Duterte of the Philippines running the country, since he has been in power and got rid of most of the drug dealers and users crime is now down 90%, lets get that ruling here, deal in drugs and die, id be first to vote for that

Where on earth did you get that figure from?

All crimes down 9.8% but killings up by 22.75% in Duterte's first year.

http://www.rappler.com/nation/178494-crimes-killings-pnp-statistics-duterte-first-year

bbc documentary and killings up by more than that in first year

and theres always one to try and say different

---------- Post added 28-03-2018 at 21:09 ----------

theft by 38% robbery by 34% in the first year,

check the latest year then comment

bbc documentary and killings up by more than that in first year

and theres always one to try and say different

You mean this one?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2017/12/deadliest-place-to-deal

No mention of 90% decrease in crime, plenty of evidence that innocent people are being slaughtered as well as drug dealers.