Anti social and illegal motorbikes

You need my help for this? I didn't create the problem.

This is third society I have lived in, all three for longer than ten years that had their own problems and blessings.

But if I were at some international gameshow asked what country these police hating yobs done this, I would hit the button and say "England".

It happens in other countries too but not to the extend that I have seen it here.

I don't think England is worse because we discuss these police hating kids, other societies malfunction too in other ways,

Preventing these kids go this direction from the beginning when they are young before damage done is easier than facing the damage once they are teenagers.

Where I lived before poor people treated like equals with lower budget and messed up families as problems that needed monitoring and possible intervention to prevent it spreading further and grow like it does here.

Of coarse that's not free and costs some money that we don't have here to serve humanity because these kids are not treated like humans.

.......neither do these kids treat adults like humans!..........main cause?... single parent families! absent waste of space fathers!

There is something on channel four at 9 PM called hotel India about giving some disadvantage kids more life experience.

Only seen trailer so far, will watch it tomorrow.

The problem with these so called documentaries is that they are all directe, or staged if you wish.

Pound to a pinch of you know what, they will all return to be model citizens

Everyone deserves a good holiday, good or bad doesn't matter. These kids race around on bikes looking for an escape.

Religion thinks only good people enter gates of heaven bad people go to hell.

That's how you create these devils on earth.

Everyone deserves a good holiday, good or bad doesn't matter. These kids race around on bikes looking for an escape.

Religion thinks only good people enter gates of heaven bad people go to hell.

That's how you create these devils on earth.

Oh dear!......................

Another thread descending into insanity.

That depends on what you call sane. This thread is rising out of old habitual behaviour of treating some antisocial kids, who never had changes to develop, like dirty scum garbage.

What came first, chicken or egg? Go and dump garbage on lower class society then moan place is dirty.

Sanity comes when you realise this whole class system is insane.

This video URL will only work if you have a Facebook account, as I can't see if it's been posted elsewhere, but does show what some folks have to contend with.

Whichever came first, chicken or egg, how do we get back from where we are now, whilst still protecting the public from these louts?

Edited by peak4

This video URL will only work if you have a Facebook account, as I can't see if it's been posted elsewhere, but does show what some folks have to contend with.

Whichever came first, chicken or egg, how do we get back from where we are now, whilst still protecting the public from these louts?

words fail me

these people are being terrorised and, when the bikers are caught they should be charged accordingly.

Edited by kidley