Anti social and illegal motorbikes

What is the correct way to report off road bikes being ridden on a park?

My house backs onto Parson Cross Park and I have listened to it non stop all weekend and now tonight too.

report it to the police via 101.

you can also report it to the parks and countryside dept of the council. 0114 2500 500

They don't care because the police won't chase them, it's the same problem in London.

If a police car does try they just whip their helmets off and the police stop because it's too dangerous.

90% of the time the police don't even bother now, hands are tied by red-tape nonsense so why even bother?

They don't care because the police won't chase them, it's the same problem in London.

If a police car does try they just whip their helmets off and the police stop because it's too dangerous.

90% of the time the police don't even bother now, hands are tied by red-tape nonsense so why even bother?

Left wing liberals who would prefer to hug them are destroying our country.

• 7 months later...

Last year every evening and weekend was plagued by these on the park behind our house. The noise was constant and we were unable to leave our doors and windows open because of them. I tried reporting them to the police on the online system but was told nothing would be done.

Surely something can be done about this? Has anyone had any success in getting rid of this nuisance?

Last year every evening and weekend was plagued by these on the park behind our house. The noise was constant and we were unable to leave our doors and windows open because of them. I tried reporting them to the police on the online system but was told nothing would be done.

Surely something can be done about this? Has anyone had any success in getting rid of this nuisance?

If the Police wont do anything I would have a word with your local councillor.

It looks like I'm not the only one having the same problem. The other night it was 2.45 am for ages. Had to put the ear plugs in. I just can't believe we have youths ruining our standard of living. I guess I will try phoning the police and complaining to the council.