Sky contact centre - Parking?

I couldnt get back into my account because I didn't remember my password :)

Thank you all so much for the advice and recommendations, I am hoping they offer me some kind of discount at the local NCP or the Q Park but I will only find out tomorrow. Im going to get there a little early and have a drive around and pick the best option for tomorrow.

Which way will you be coming into Sheff Emily

you can park 5 min walk away for £3.00 all day. Victoria Quays multi storey just off Derek Dooley way then walk across to your works.

Alternatively the NCP next to Holiday Inn is 50p hour up to 7 hours or £4 for ten hours

I'm not sure exactly where this is, I had a look on maps but couldnt find it :confused:

Thank you all so much

Edit: I have found it, that looks like a really good option if it is £3 a day, do you know if it gets very busy?

Edited by Emily2000x

Probably easier and cheaper to park and ride at one of the park and ride sites for the tram around the city? some you pay for parking but get the cost of travel on the tram included, and some you park for free and just pay for your ticket on the tram.

Depends where abouts you're coming from. Only a 5 minute walk from Sheffield Station or Fitzalan Square tram stops. Or failing that get the bus in as it's bang next door to Pond Street Bus Station.

Hello all,

I have got myself a job at Sky contact centre (congrats to me :))

Its the building next to the bus station, right across from the train station. Can anyone who works there, or that is familar with the area tell me where I should park please.

Thank you x

Emily

If you don't mind a short walk there is a car park on corporation street where you rent a reserved space for about £40 a month it's gated and fenced off