Sky contact centre - Parking?

I parked in the NCP Arundel Gate last week to go to the Lyceum. 3 hours and 10 mins cost me £13, stay clear their charges are outrageous.

It's a well known fact that the NCP on Arundel gate is one of (if not the ) most expensive car park in town...I usually park on the surface car park on Wellington Street..it's only a couple of quid in the evening..

It's a well known fact that the NCP on Arundel gate is one of (if not the ) most expensive car park in town...I usually park on the surface car park on Wellington Street..it's only a couple of quid in the evening..

Unfortunately I can't walk that far. I won't be going to town again, another pleasure I've lost and a customer the theaters, restaurants and the city center has lost.

Edited by cytine

Unfortunately I can't walk that far. I won't be going to town again, another pleasure I've lost and a customer the theaters, restaurants and the city center has lost.

This might be out of the box but catch a bus? There are ones that go right down Arundel Gate

Or budget parking into your plans and use the Q Park on Charles Street as its slightly cheaper

This might be out of the box but catch a bus? There are ones that go right down Arundel Gate

Or budget parking into your plans and use the Q Park on Charles Street as its slightly cheaper

It may surprise you but I have thought of these things. Unfortunately my bus doesn't go down Arundel Gate and I am unable to walk from home to the bus stop or to/from the Q Park. Norfolk/Surrey St has a few parking places, which were full, but are mostly disabled places.