The cheek of it - Hostage families condemn complaints of IS 'Beatles'

He’s claiming that his incarceration is in breach of his human rights

Apparently he’s been heard to say that he would return to a British jail in a second. Funny that!

Please tell me his British citizenship has been removed.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/24/hate-preacher-abu-hamza-appears-aged-without-hooks-pictures/

Looks like he's still got his UK citizenship but his eldest son, who was born in the UK has had his British passport revoked while out of the UK, fighting in Syria, so he can't get back.

Would you have said the same about Brady & Hindley, Sutcliffe, Hutchinson, Shipman, West prior to their trial verdicts?

Inonocent until proven guilty but then even guilty verdicts are sometimes wrong.

Do you remember the case of Colin Stag?

The Birmingham six?

The Guildford four?

Seems that these two have been tried and convicted by the internet judge and jury waallahs because they fit the criteria of the current bogeymen of our time.

Rather then strip their nationality they should be fairly tried and sentenced in the country they committed their crimes which would most likely end up in a death sentence if found guilty but no our govt has to put on a show and strip them of their nationality which is pointless really but it helps keep the sheeple and pitchfork brigade as demonstrated on this thread happy and foaming at the mouth.

Inonocent until proven guilty but then even guilty verdicts are sometimes wrong.

The Birmingham six?

The Guildford four?

Seems that these two have been tried and convicted by the internet judge and jury waallahs because they fit the criteria of the current bogeymen of our time.

Rather then strip their nationality they should be fairly tried and sentenced in the country they committed their crimes which would most likely end up in a death sentence if found guilty but no our govt has to put on a show and strip them of their nationality which is pointless really but it helps keep the sheeple and pitchfork brigade as demonstrated on this thread happy and foaming at the mouth.

Why not strip them of their nationality. I for one don’t want them tried in a court as British nationals.

I especially don’t want them being tried in the UK where if they are found guilty they will have an easier time in a British jail than an American jail ( ask Hamza!).

And I wouldn’t want them getting out after a few years for good behaviour.

But hey,I’ll keep the torch burning and the pitchfork to hand.

And please, don’t use the word sheeple as it demeans any following sentence.

The Birmingham six?

The Guildford four?

Of course some convictions are wrong but the 2 we are talking about, have basically admitted they took part in the beadings by describing the executions as "Regrettable'.

Dammed by their own words & actions.

He’s claiming that his incarceration is in breach of his human rights

Apparently he’s been heard to say that he would return to a British jail in a second. Funny that!

Please tell me his British citizenship has been removed.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/24/hate-preacher-abu-hamza-appears-aged-without-hooks-pictures/

I said in a earlier post I’m expecting someone to use the humane rights act to bring them back to this country, just hope I’m wrong.

The Birmingham six?

The Guildford four?

these people are not and not ever british citizens except only by the paperwork, it goes back to the old saying a dog born in a stable does not become a horse etc etc

I said in a earlier post I’m expecting someone to use the humane rights act to bring them back to this country, just hope I’m wrong.

Why are you expecting that? It seems a strange thing to expect

If, and its a big if, someone felt able to make an argument under the European Convention and it was successful, not only would it take months since there would be appeals by whoever lost probably all the way up to the court in Strasbourg but as the people holding them haven't signed the European Convention it wont make any difference anyway.

If there was a real desire to bring these people before a UK Court then a better way would be to use whatever extradition treaty exists between Syria and the EU/UK. However, I imagine that the people holding them don't feel they are party to whatever treaties might exist so that might not work either.

The only way they would be handed over would be as part of a wider deal on cooperation/arms/money which the UK Government would probably not want to get involved in.

---------- Post added 02-04-2018 at 10:22 ----------

these people are not and not ever british citizens except only by the paperwork, it goes back to the old saying a dog born in a stable does not become a horse etc etc

that's true of all british citizens though

They're as British as you and I.