The cheek of it - Hostage families condemn complaints of IS 'Beatles'

Guest makapaka
But until then they were

And has it actually been revoked ?

It appears so.

If you act in a way that results in your citizenship being revoked - you can’t then rely on the legal system of that country to come to your aid.

---------- Post added 02-04-2018 at 13:41 ----------

Because it's a newsworthy story. Obviously.

Stop trolling.

Not that he either needs or deserves support, but I must agree with Halibut.

Had the story been about two UK Nationals arrested for fighting for Islamic State, it wouldn’t have same ring to it as a story of two UK Nationals arrested on suspicion of beheading prisoners.

Not that he either needs or deserves support, but I must agree with Halibut.

Had the story been about two UK Nationals arrested for fighting for Islamic State, it wouldn’t have same ring to it as a story of two UK Nationals arrested on suspicion of beheading prisoners.

I don't recall the two murderers of lee rigby having cosy chats with the media before their trial.

I don't recall the two murderers of lee rigby having cosy chats with the media before their trial.

These two might just have murdered dozens of prisoners, let them talk, they will only end up digging a bigger hole for themselves.