The cheek of it - Hostage families condemn complaints of IS 'Beatles'

I dont recall this level if I'm honest. And even if they did, should they get it?

this level? :o

One news article about the pair? i remember quite a few news articles about the Rigby killer scum.

A quick google brings up loads of news articles about the pair, including one printed in the sun saying who is Michael Adebolajo? in 2017, a few years after he savagely killed Lee Rigby, now thats unnecessary

Edited by melthebell

Guest makapaka
Wind your neck in. The poster asked a question and I answered it. It's really rather infantile of you to call me a troll just because you disagree.

There’s nothing to disagree with.

You normally just chuck an unsupported comment in - let 20 pages build up and then drop another in.

Have you explained why you want to renationalise two suspected terrorists so we can try them in our country for a crime committed overseas? I asked that a while back but you haven’t answered.

You normally just chuck an unsupported comment in - let 20 pages build up and then drop another in.

Have you explained why you want to renationalise two suspected terrorists so we can try them in our country for a crime committed overseas? I asked that a while back but you haven’t answered.

So they get a fair trial. Obvs.

Think the word you're searching for is 'Renaturalise' not 'Renationalise', unless a future Labour Govt. has plans to make taxpayers pay for terrorists?

Guest makapaka

So are you suggesting anyone overseas should be made a Uk citizen so we can try them here?

---------- Post added 02-04-2018 at 15:38 ----------

Think the word you're searching for is 'Renaturalise' not 'Renationalise', unless a future Labour Govt. has plans to make taxpayers pay for terrorists?

No I meant what I said.

Don’t lower yourself.

---------- Post added 02-04-2018 at 17:31 ----------

See!..............