Facebook, who is looking at my profile?

It’s something I will never comprehend-i never used it but sort of got it initially.

Like a more interactive friends reunited thing.

Now it’s seemingly a voluntary upload of personal info and a tool to spread lies and misinformation.

Disastrous invention.

Friends Reunited is much LESS 'interactive' and involving than Facebook imho...

---------- Post added 05-04-2018 at 12:57 ----------

I guess most people are worried about the wrong sorts of people looking at your posts and photos

But I'll do what you said jomie

But as for checking who has already looked at photos and posts? Is this possible

---------- Post added 05-04-2018 at 12:32 ----------

You don't want to be looked at

That's the thing

No, not possible - but you can limit them to 'Friends Only' or even only certain people....

(You create a group, add selected people into group, then allow only said group to view whatever)

Rogets - I don’t know if you can discover who has been looking at your pictures and posts although if they have liked or replied to any of them you should be able to see this in your notifications.

In Facebook land things very quickly get buried so maybe it is best to forget about the past and start afresh with tightened settings and shortened friends list.

Think about what you want out of FB and tailor it to your requirements. You don’t have to be connected to all and sundry. As has been said, if you only want to communicate with a select few people then create a private group, making yourself admin. You then invite these people to join or you can add them yourself. All posts and photographs within a group can be seen only by members of it as long as you have the correct settings.

If You're Not Ready To Delete Facebook, Here's How To Limit The Data You Give It. Check Facebook apps as they give information away and delete the ones you don’t use.

Edited by Jomie

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know how you can find out who is looking at your posts, or photos on facebook?

Yes; if you set your privacy correctly, only those people you have marked as friends can see it.

There is a 'view as' feature on your profile that lets you see what your profile looks like to the general public.

• 2 weeks later...