Military action against assad.

Why does our Prime Minister need the consent of Parliament to authorise military action against a regime which has used illegal chemical weapons against their own people? How is Parliament better informed than the intelligence people?

Were chemical weapons used?

Which side used them?

Has there been an investigation?

What and where is the evidence?

Were the strikes legal?

Which side do we want to win?

Has she got the backng of the Conservative Party?

Has she got the backing of Parliament?

Has she got the backing of the British people?

Why is she in such a rush?

Will getting involved with airstrikes help the people in Syria?

Will getting involved with airstrikes harm the people of Britain?

Will the war escalate?

Will there be serious repercussions?

Just a few questions that I think should have been discussed before she went in with all guns blazing....

Were chemical weapons used?

Which side used them?

Has there been an investigation?

What and where is the evidence?

Were the strikes legal?

Which side do we want to win?

Has she got the backng of the Conservative Party?

Has she got the backing of Parliament?

Has she got the backing of the British people?

Why is she in such a rush?

Will getting involved with airstrikes help the people in Syria?

Will getting involved with airstrikes harm the people of Britain?

Will the war escalate?

Will there be serious repercussions?

Just a few questions that I think should have been discussed before she went in with all guns blazing....

Why are you, and others, so upset that Assad's Chemical weapons facilities have been targeted and as a result severely reduced? especially baring in mind that no casualties have been reported.

Perhaps it would have given Assad and the Russians time to move stuff to a safer location?

You don't tell an enemy you're going to bomb one of their targets and give them time to prepare!

Actually, in this case they probably did simply to avoid any Russian casualties.

So yes, it could have waited. But hey - The govt was permitted to get its war on for a few days, so everyone's a winner.

---------- Post added 19-04-2018 at 01:57 ----------

Why are you, and others, so upset that Assad's Chemical weapons facilities have been targeted and as a result severely reduced? especially baring in mind that no casualties have been reported.

Do you mean the CW facilities that were recently inspected and given the seal of approval by the OPCW? The ones with nothing in them? Those ones?

Baaaaa! ����������

---------- Post added 19-04-2018 at 02:06 ----------

Teresa mays husbands investment firm made a killing from the bombing odd Syria= https://evolvepolitics.com/theresa-mays-husbands-investment-firm-made-a-financial-killing-from-the-bombing-of-syria/

https://www.globalresearch.ca/disgusting-conflict-of-interest-theresa-mays-husbands-investment-firm-made-a-financial-killing-from-the-bombing-of-syria/5636632

:o

Edited by mafya
Better wording......

wow, you are so loyal you would believe anything

How much money did Philip May make from the bombing?..........put a figure on it.

No chemical weapons facilities were targeted or reduced during the recent bombing campaign.

What has gone on up to now in Syria will seem like a tea party when the real war starts between Israel and Iran , The Russians are allowing Iran to build massive bases close to the Isrealie border , this will lead to a big strike from the Isreali's who do not allow any one to threaten their security, the coming big avent will escalate into a full blown war involving all the current protagonists including us. In other words a World War fought on the lands of the middle East .The winners will be the ones who's nerve holds out the longest .

You have heard it first on here.

I think the opinion that Iran is next up for the Iraq / Libya / Syria treatment has been mentioned quite a few times on here.

I'd love to see May or Johnson asked when it's due to start and watch them twitch.

wow, you are so loyal you would believe anything

I bet he even believes there was a gas attack in the first place.

There are some interviews with some of the 'victims' kicking around online. They make for very interesting viewing.

How much money did Philip May make from the bombing?..........put a figure on it.

I should have worded it “Teresa mays husbands investment firm” made a killing, corrected now but I’m sure people get the gist of what my post was saying. It was a late post and I had been up 17 hrs.....