Military action against assad.

Why do you hate Isreal ??? The Country is full of Jews and Arabs has been for centuries .

It’s illegal occupation of Palestine and brutalisation of Palestinians....

care to explain, in that case, when even though very many times more Palestinian Arabs have been killed or otherwise come to grief at the hands of other Arabs in Syria, then there have been in Israel and the territories in the past few years, then there is never a peep out of the likes of you?

if you were to give us some evidence, that you actually care about the Palestinian Arabs when they are being massacred or otherwise persecuted by other Arabs, which they are, then I might be ready to believe you. But because you never even acknowledge that they are being persecuted by other Arabs more than they are being persecuted by Israelis, when it is just an indisputable fact, then I won't.

Israel is an occupying force and the Palestinians are under occupation, your whataboutism regarding Palestinian persecution by Arabs etc to somehow whitewash Israel’s behaviour doesn’t alter what Israel is.

Perhaps we should consider action against the military industrial complex who manufacture many of these wars for profit?

so I take it you are in favour, of blasting Iran to bits?

because if there is any country, anywhere in the world, that is governed 100%, by a 'military industrial complex', it's that one. Except the industry has these Muslim Imams as the CEO's.

so I take it you are in favour, of blasting Iran to bits?

because if there is any country, anywhere in the world, that is governed 100%, by a 'military industrial complex', it's that one. Except the industry has these Muslim Imams as the CEO's.

How many shekels do you get paid for being a Hasbara troll?

:rolleyes: