Military action against assad.

Not fresh in my memory now but I think he was saying the make up of the white helmets amounts to the same thing.

Its funny how suddenly they "are" right now, but for the past 7 years they have been fine Oo

As far as im aware they are purely rescuers, not political

---------- Post added 13-04-2018 at 17:14 ----------

I'm ashamed to say that when ever I see the white helmets my first thought is "thank god the paint they found wasn't purple".

:hihi:

that gave me an inner chuckle

Russia is calling the security council together. They will use this to continue their narrative of 'no proof' - they can't retaliate militarily, the Russian people won't allow it no matter how Jingo-ist Putin is.

In the meantime these strikes achieved absolutely nothing but symbol politics. Pointless. Almost like Macron and May and Trump need distractions from the issues they have in their national politics?

Why is it always left to the U.S , the U. K and France to curb these despots through out the World ,where are our so called E.U partners or other World wide allied Countries when the chips are down .

When the smoke has cleared they will all come out from under their shells and start spouting in support of in some cases not.

Well it’s started, I suppose that both France and the UK should brace themselves for the inevitable attacks on home soil by radicalised lunatics. :(

Don't know about the lunatics, that implies terrorists.

I'm betting Russia will retaliate and hit London and Washington.

They'll be no nukes, just big craters, fire and rubble.

Oh' and probably a lot of innocent people killed too.

We all know the West couldn't be intimidated, as usual ego's will fuel this conflict. I don't think War is the right word, but they'll definitely be a conflict.