So who will press the big red button?

A large chunk of Syria has been earmarked to be part of greater Israel, hence why it is in the process of being levelled and cleared of it population. The Russians are an obstacle to this.

Well I guess I've heard it all now :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

A large chunk of Syria has been earmarked to be part of greater Israel, hence why it is in the process of being levelled and cleared of it population. The Russians are an obstacle to this.

I'd be fascinated to learn where you got that idea from - my bet is it's from the outer reaches of hatefreak/conspiracyfreak land on the Interwebs.

hahaha you card :thumbsup:

Make of that what you will.

I note the poster "melthebell" has a count of over 57,000 also note no longer resides in Sheffield yet seems to enjoy sticking his nose in others business. A pretty sad individual so it seems....

As for calling others troll, pot kettle black springs to mind.

I note the poster "melthebell" has a count of over 57,000 also note no longer resides in Sheffield yet seems to enjoy sticking his nose in others business. A pretty sad individual so it seems....

hahahahaha none of that makes sense grouping it together Oo :help:

Unless it’s a very large button, with an arrow pointing to a very large ‘PRESS HERE’ instruction, I reckon that everyone is safe and sound as far as Trump is concerned. ;)

---------- Post added 12-04-2018 at 18:15 ----------

He’s just a robble god, leave him alone, anyway, there’s nowt else to do in Whitby. :D