Chinese sauces with no English language on the packet

Because the idea that a minority of shops with a minority of unlabelled products somehow make you unequal is not reasonable.

So you'd be happy with a few shops not letting in blacks then?

Or refusing to serve gay people?

How many shops can do that then and still be acceptable?

---------- Post added 25-04-2018 at 09:44 ----------

Your posts are, not your need for equality in a chinese supermarket.

Another person then whose happy to ignore hidden disability. Thanks for that. Not.

No - you think you covered it. I want to know why you are so seemingly intolerant of people who are disabled now - I used to think you were a fairly reasonable poster.

Stop being ridiculous, I'm not intolerant of you. I'm not running a Chinese supermarket am I.

It's really very simple for you to stay safe from peanuts and you know it is. We've also all accepted that not labelling is indeed illegal.

You're not going to convince anyone that it's a big deal though, it quite clearly isn't. You're perfectly safe and there is no real impact on you from this minority of shops and missing labels.

---------- Post added 25-04-2018 at 09:45 ----------

No I wouldn't. It's an entirely different thing.

Deliberate discrimination against a minority, compared to the inadvertent minor inconvenience to people with food allergies. :roll:

---------- Post added 25-04-2018 at 09:44 ----------

Another person then whose happy to ignore hidden disability. Thanks for that. Not.

HAHAHAHAAA It is NOT a disability to not be able to read chinese!!!!!!

No I wouldn't. It's an entirely different thing.

Deliberate discrimination against a minority, compared to the inadvertent minor inconvenience to people with food allergies. :roll:

Yeah... I do like the equation of a life threatening condition that's nearly killed me three times with a minor inconvenience.

You have no idea what you are talking about and it shows abundantly.

---------- Post added 25-04-2018 at 09:56 ----------

I think you're clutching at the straws old boy :hihi:

I think you are being a bigoted intolerant person as well but hey, thats a wonderful form of debate, insults isnt it. Like I said, I expected better of you and I'm sorry that you have disappointed me. That goes for Cyclone too.

Yeah... I do like the equation of a life threatening condition that's nearly killed me three times with a minor inconvenience.

I'd already said in a previous post that my brother has cerebral palsy and is in a wheelchair, faces daily obstacles due to his disabiling condition and YET! He doesnt moan as much as you!!!

---------- Post added 25-04-2018 at 09:57 ----------

---------- Post added 25-04-2018 at 09:56 ----------

I think you are being a bigoted intolerant person as well but hey, thats a wonderful form of debate, insults isnt it. Like I said, I expected better of you and I'm sorry that you have disappointed me. That goes for Cyclone too.

Dont be sorry..