Chinese sauces with no English language on the packet

It's really very simple for you to stay safe from peanuts

It really really isn't simple. That's why we have food labelling laws, thats why we have the equality act, thats why I have to carry medication all the time.

If it was very simple to stay safe, then I wouldnt have been been in the ICU three times on a ventilator would I...

Guest makapaka
Considering I've never said that I am, I will expect an apology or retraction from you for that.

The Equality Act however does equate the individual acts as the same.

You are aligning the issue with black and Irish oppression- if you’re not comparing why are you mentioning it?

It really really isn't simple. That's why we have food labelling laws, thats why we have the equality act, thats why I have to carry medication all the time.

If it was very simple to stay safe, then I wouldnt have been been in the ICU three times on a ventilator would I...

Okay, it's not as simple as you might think.

But it is not made less simple by these unlabelled packets is it. You simply don't buy or consume them, that really is simple.

Okay, it's not as simple as you might think.

If you are really going to start being medacious enough to start misrepresenting my postion to that extent then you can go on the ignore list and get reported. Up to you but I'm gobsmacked at your attitude on this.

---------- Post added 25-04-2018 at 11:37 ----------

You are aligning the issue with black and Irish oppression- if you’re not comparing why are you mentioning it?

Join the ignore list. I'm done with you.

Yeah... I do like the equation of a life threatening condition that's nearly killed me three times with a minor inconvenience.

You have no idea what you are talking about and it shows abundantly.

I'm going to hazard a bet that none of these instances were down to unlabelled products that you decided to eat anyway. So you're claiming it's a risk when in reality it isn't.

---------- Post added 25-04-2018 at 11:53 ----------

The minor inconvenience isn't an allergic reaction though, it's the fact that you can't and don't buy it. That's the inconvenience, you have to assume it's dangerous to you and so you don't eat it. That's a minor inconvenience.