Chinese sauces with no English language on the packet

I'd already said in a previous post that my brother has cerebral palsy and is in a wheelchair, faces daily obstacles due to his disabiling condition and YET! He doesnt moan as much as you!!!

---------- Post added 25-04-2018 at 09:57 ----------

Dont be sorry..

What happens when your brother faces a load of steps to get into a shop he wants? Just goes elsewhere?

And what if everybody just stopped putting labels on stuff? Is that OK?

What happens when your brother faces a load of steps to get into a shop he wants? Just goes elsewhere?

And what if everybody just stopped putting labels on stuff? Is that OK?

He goes where he knows he has access.. He's pretty laid back but i know not everyone is like that.

---------- Post added 25-04-2018 at 14:33 ----------

If I ignored everyone who ever disagreed with me on the forum I think I'd be left talking to myself.

Sometimes you are!!!! :hihi::hihi:

He goes where he knows he has access.. He's pretty laid back but i know not everyone is like that.

---------- Post added 25-04-2018 at 14:33 hi:

He shouldn't have to. Businesses have to jump through hoop after hoop to cater for various needs, regulations and laws - most with little or no consultation - and it all costs money. It ****** me off when not only do businesses flout the law but then it's turned on the consumer as if it's their fault they can't understand ****ing Chinese!!!!!!

He shouldn't have to. Businesses have to jump through hoop after hoop to cater for various needs, regulations and laws - most with little or no consultation - and it all costs money. It ****** me off when not only do businesses flout the law but then it's turned on the consumer as if it's their fault they can't understand ****ing Chinese!!!!!!

Oh but according to the doyens on here it's my fault I cant read Chinese. Entirely my problem.

I bet if someone pointed out it was someone sfault for being black, or having no legs, or being old there would be a different response...

Oh but according to the doyens on here it's my fault I cant read Chinese. Entirely my problem.

I bet if someone pointed out it was someone sfault for being black, or having no legs, or being old there would be a different response...

No Obelix, it isnt your fault (per se) that you can't read chinese (have you even tried to learn mandarin??)

The point we're trying to make is, if you can't read the writing then dont buy the product!! What with all your digestive 'disabilities' you should already know this!

No one is saying it's right, no one is saying there shouldnt be a law protecting ALL people from such ill fates as anaphylaxis BUT you are going overboard by comparing actual disabilities, race, skin pigment, sexuality etc etc etc with you being allowed to eat something!!!!!

I'm probably on his ignore list too so he'll not see this but hey ho :):D

---------- Post added 25-04-2018 at 15:25 ----------

You are absolutely right he shouldnt have to! But he's a grown boy and knows there are folk even worse off than him and he gets on with it the best he can with what he's been dealt..

He's my hero ;)

There are shops that can't make any reasonable change to accomodate wheelchairs.

---------- Post added 25-04-2018 at 15:41 ----------

Perhaps I'm not on ignore, but I haven't said that. I have said though that this is only a minor inconvenience because you can simply NOT BUY that product, or indeed use that shop if you wish.

No Obelix, it isnt your fault (per se) that you can't read chinese (have you even tried to learn mandarin??)

The point we're trying to make is, if you can't read the writing then dont buy the product!!

And I bet you'd be just dandy with your brother being unable to get a taxi because hes in a wheelchair. Just dont use the taxi service hey it's easy and wait for the next one whenever that is...

Oh wait no - thats not actually that reasonable is it... :roll:

There's a proportionality difference isn't there.

You can't use 1 shop in 100, he can't use 2 taxi's in 3.

And once you know you can't use that shop, you don't go there.

Taxis however come to you or are picked at random on the street, so you can't just 'go' to a suitable taxi unlike being able to go to the 99 in 100 suitable grocery shops.

Trivial minor inconvenience for you, constant, large inconvenience for the wheelchair user and taxis.

And I bet you'd be just dandy with your brother being unable to get a taxi because hes in a wheelchair. Just dont use the taxi service hey it's easy and wait for the next one whenever that is...

Oh wait no - thats not actually that reasonable is it... :roll:

We drive him where he wants to go.. OHHHH AND we dont dont kick off if all the disabled spots are taken!!

and again, your comparisons are cringe worthy...