3 anti muslim / immigrant members found guilty

Yes. Islam can be dangerous, mass muslim immigration can be dangerous and lots of muslim people are innocent. Is that so difficult to understand? :hihi:

so you’re saying some Muslims can be dangerous and some Muslims can be innocent ?

Wow. I did not know that.

So Muslims are no different to any other race or religion then, are they ?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Enjoy your weekend. Ironically I'm down in Stannington tonight eating some halal food from my favourite restaurant. Should be nice.

:wave:

are you a Muslim?

if you are not, then why should you care, if a meal is halal or not. If you are not a Muslim, it doesn't concern you - any more than if you were served a kosher meal, and you were not Jewish. What has it got to do with you, whether a meal happens to be halal, or kosher, if you are neither Muslim, or Jewish? Why should you care, one way or the other?

Edited by blake

americans are vastly more experienced in the realms of racism, slavery and the likes of the ku klux klan ;)

we talk about hatred and killing, they do it

Tell us how you have come to that conclusion mel ? I will take a guess that you have probably never set foot out of England, never mind been to the good old US of A ;)

the United States have also elected a black president, numerous supreme court judges, state governors, city mayors, and numerous high-profile, readily accepted, and well-loved, in the overall society, cultural-type people are black.

you really need to stop, going on about KKK and such, anymore. It just makes you look like an ignorant fool.

So the Nazi party was American?

Tell us how you have come to that conclusion mel ? I will take a guess that you have probably never set foot out of England, never mind been to the good old US of A ;)

The US is one of the most racist countries on earth, along with SA and Germany, i said ONE OF not the

They even had a civil war that was based on trying to keep slavery, The Ku klux klan started there which excelled at killing people of the wrong colour, even now they seem to excell in the police killing people of the wrong colour

so its a natural extension

do keep up

complete garbage. The United States of America, is probably the very LEAST racist country on earth considering its huge size and its incredible historic diversity.

the civil war happened 150 years ago, but at least they had the decency to fight it.

wake me up, if any other American country, like Brazil, ever did the same. Brazil did not abolish slavery until 1888, miles behind the United States. The US was late abolishing slavery, but not all that late.

Edited by blake

The US is one of the most racist countries on earth, along with SA and Germany, i said ONE OF not the

They even had a civil war that was based on trying to keep slavery, The Ku klux klan started there which excelled at killing people of the wrong colour, even now they seem to excell in the police killing people of the wrong colour

so its a natural extension

do keep up

Mmmmmm, interesting choice, me thinks you have much to learn mel, The USA has arguably the biggest cultural mix of people on the planet, South Africa where there are black gangs now killing white farmers and Germany :huh:

I suggest you keep up yourself fella, you have missed most of the world out where there are countries which are much more racist than those will ever be, stop sucking up media hype from those left wing sources you thrive on and educate yourself !

Edited by Michael_W

Mmmmmm, interesting choice, me thinks you have much to learn mel, The USA has arguably the biggest cultural mix of people on the planet, South Africa where there are black gangs now killing white farmers and Germany :huh:

I suggest you keep up yourself fella, you have missed most of the world out where there are countries which are much more racist than those will ever be, stop sucking up media hype from those left wing sources you thrive on and educate yourself !

I was going to mention the spate of racist murders in SA but ill be honest, Mel comes across as one of those who seems to ignore black on white racist acts.