Van runs down pedestrians in Toronto.

Looks like the suspect shared some ideology with you - remember your 'war on men' comment?

Ahhhh, That was the comment I made that irritated you so much you just had to start an entire thread about it then when you werent happy with my contribution you sent me those hilarious private messages

Yeah, I remember that :hihi:

Ahhhh, That was the comment I made that irritated you so much you just had to start an entire thread about it then when you werent happy with my contribution you sent me those hilarious private messages

Yeah, I remember that :hihi:

Yes, you never did come back to explain yourself - I suspect because you were somewhat embarrassed by the remark. Probably more so now that a man with a similar worldview has committed this atrocity.

All Canadian police carry guns. They are trained to pull that gun under most circumstances and only pull the trigger when certain that' absolutely necessary. I had a Toronto police point a gun at me once just because my rental car was reported stolen, by mistake.

Edited by dutch

Yes, you never did come back to explain yourself -

I dont need to explain myself to you fella.

Besides, you were the one who dipped out of our lovely conversation we had via private message.

We were having such a lovely chat too.

---------- Post added 27-04-2018 at 13:59 ----------

Probably more so now that a man with a similar worldview has committed this atrocity.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Keep trying. You never know, one day I may bite.

I cant see that happening any time soon though so don't hold your breath.

I dont need to explain myself to you fella.

Besides, you were the one who dipped out of our lovely conversation we had via private message.

We were having such a lovely chat too.

---------- Post added 27-04-2018 at 13:59 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Keep trying. You never know, one day I may bite.

I cant see that happening any time soon though so don't hold your breath.

It's a matter of public record that you try to control who your teenage daughter sees (you forbid her from hanging around with Asian/Muslim boys), also that you think blacks are the most violent and criminal people in society and of course the faint but unmistakable whiff of misogyny that follows your posts around like a ghostly reminder of faecal incontinence. Unless you convince me otherwise through reasoned discussion and evidence, I can only assume bad things of your character.

It's a matter of public record that you try to control who your teenage daughter sees (you forbid her from hanging around with Asian/Muslim boys), also that you think blacks are the most violent and criminal people in society and of course the faint but unmistakable whiff of misogyny that follows your posts around like a ghostly reminder of faecal incontinence. Unless you convince me otherwise through reasoned discussion and evidence, I can only assume bad things of your character.

2/10

I would have scored you higher but i chose not to :thumbsup:

Are you associating a learning difficulty with a mass murder?

Are you suggesting autism leads to people committing mass murder?

no, the article states the guy came from a school for people with learning difficulties, the man used to exhibit strange traits, like bowing his head and mewing.

Theres also "proof" that he posted and mustve read up and agreed with the Incel movement, maybe because he has learning difficulties made what these people said feel truer? maybe what he read made him more extreme in his thoughts? including posting respect for a mass murderer.

MOST people with learning difficulties and autism dont exhibit extreme views or tendancies.