Don valley Railway

1 hour ago, Runningman said:

This is a classic example of a thread on the Forum going off at a mad tangent.

Why does it happen, stay on the original thread, that aint difficult is it ?

Exactly. I thought the thread was about the Don Valley  Railway and not about any bus service to outlying areas of Sheffield. 

17 hours ago, Runningman said:

This is a classic example of a thread on the Forum going off at a mad tangent.

Why does it happen, stay on the original thread, that aint difficult is it ?

Sorry, I don't see a moderator badge next to your name? Who made you the conversation police?

16 hours ago, Meltman said:

Exactly. I thought the thread was about the Don Valley  Railway and not about any bus service to outlying areas of Sheffield. 

It's an online chat forum, not Prime Minister's questions.

17 hours ago, RollingJ said:

fist name

You kinky devil!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Sorry, I don't see a moderator badge next to your name? Who made you the conversation police?

It's an online chat forum, not Prime Minister's questions.

You kinky devil!

If you want to chat about the Prime Minister or his questions why don't you start a thread about it.....or shall we just have one topic and all chat about anything we want? Just asking. 

2 minutes ago, Meltman said:

If you want to chat about the Prime Minister or his questions why don't you start a thread about it.....or shall we just have one topic and all chat about anything we want? Just asking. 

The current system works fine. We don't need a new thread every time the conversation develops. Are you on the autism spectrum? I know that a common trait of autism is wanting everything to be in a set place. Do you find it difficult when things change?

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

The current system works fine. We don't need a new thread every time the conversation develops. Are you on the autism spectrum? I know that a common trait of autism is wanting everything to be in a set place. Do you find it difficult when things change?

You really are a nasty individual - if anyone questions you, you start flinging the insulting comments.

• Like 1