Don valley Railway

Just now, RollingJ said:

You really are a nasty individual - if anyone questions you, you start flinging the insulting comments.

Nothing I said in the post you quoted was insulting. You called me an idiot on Friday, if you want to talk about nasty.

2 minutes ago, Meltman said:

You seem to be very nosey, is it one of your symptoms?

Yes.

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

Nothing I said in the post you quoted was insulting. You called me an idiot on Friday, if you want to talk about nasty.

Yes.

Edited by Meltman
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

Yes.

You think so?  You didn't attempt to correct my description at the time, so I assume you accepted it.

Just now, Padders said:

Indeed he did Irene.

I was going to have a serious word with him!

I'm quaking! 🤣

6 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

The current system works fine. We don't need a new thread every time the conversation develops. Are you on the autism spectrum? I know that a common trait of autism is wanting everything to be in a set place. Do you find it difficult when things change?

Conversations with you don't "develop". You send them off on wild tangents full of fantasy of your own life. 

You clearly don't understand how a forum works, if you wish to discuss a new topic, you start a new thread, not derail one with your own delusions.  You certainly don't start with personal insults when someone politely requests that you start a new thread from your post so that the thread can resume the topic being discussed. 

• Like 3

Just now, Irene Swaine said:

I was unphased by your rudeness. I have become accustomed to it. You are well known for your unpleasant temperament.

I've never seen any unpleasantness or rudeness. I've seen some straight and occasionally sharp points being made but nothing else

• Thanks 1