Don valley Railway

1 minute ago, Meltman said:

In your post correcting something it inferred that you used your South Sheffield Grammar School skills.  Obviously you didn't then.

No, I didn't. I said that Rolling J's Grammar School skills struck again. If you actually read the forum instead of popping up occasionally to pretend to be a moderator, you would know what I was inferring to. P.s. we haven't received any correspondence from you in our email regarding your query.

2 minutes ago, Resident said:

Plenty of evidence to support that it is indeed the truth, very little to deny it.

My 2 diplomas and 4 GCSEs suggest otherwise.

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

No, I didn't. I said that Rolling J's Grammar School skills struck again. If you actually read the forum instead of popping up occasionally to pretend to be a moderator, you would know what I was inferring to. P.s. we haven't received any correspondence from you in our email regarding your query.

I didn't attend 'South Sheffield Grammar School' - as it never existed.

• Like 1

I never pretend anything, especially a moderator....don't know what is going round in your head about this.

Correct, I  haven't contacted you yet. I  like to do my homework prior to spending society money, to make sure everything is in order.  I'm sure you understand. 

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

So you have just over half the average successful GCSE student (7.2, based on 9 GCSEs taken and an 83% pass rate, 2019 results) and 2 NVQs (Not Very Qualifieds) 

Most would say that's not the results of an average intelligence person.

• Like 1