Mice! Help! Please!

A couple of years ago I found evidence of mice at my place. Being new in the place I decided to clear up any signs of mice just in case it was from a previous problem.

And then... I was sat watching TV and in it walked, as if it owned the place! A small brown mouse came in the living room. It walked around a bit and then sat between me and the TV on the carpet staring right at me! As soon as I stood up it was off, never to be seen again. One gutsy little mouse.

If the little guy is still here, they are doing a good job of cleaning up. No signs of mice and the small brown mouse has never been seen again.

On a side note, different people fear different things. I don't see it as silly (polite term) For me it's wasps, I hate em!! I see one and go into kill mode... those buggars eye you up before they get you!

It is indeed.

Out of curiosity I have to give it a try. Saying that, if I catch them I couldn't kill them. It could well be a long game of rinse, release and repeat.

Or......

Mice in Cream (Souris à la crème)

Skin, gut and wash some fat mice without removing their heads. Cover them in a pot with ethyl alcohol and marinate 2 hours. Cut a piece of salt pork or sowbelly into small dice and cook it slowly to extract the fat. Drain the mice, dredge them thoroughly in a mixture of flour, pepper, and salt, and fry slowly in the rendered fat for about 5 minutes. Add a cup of alcohol and 6 to 8 cloves, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Prepare a cream sauce, transfer the sautéed mice to it, and warm them in it for about 10 minutes before serving.

Edited by dutch

Or......

Mice in Cream (Souris à la crème)

Skin, gut and wash some fat mice without removing their heads. Cover them in a pot with ethyl alcohol and marinate 2 hours. Cut a piece of salt pork or sowbelly into small dice and cook it slowly to extract the fat. Drain the mice, dredge them thoroughly in a mixture of flour, pepper, and salt, and fry slowly in the rendered fat for about 5 minutes. Add a cup of alcohol and 6 to 8 cloves, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Prepare a cream sauce, transfer the sautéed mice to it, and warm them in it for about 10 minutes before serving.

Haha, I'll give it a miss thanks. Don't like cloves!