Cyclists going through red lights. Localised colour blindness?

Agreed. For Cyclone to cycle the way he does whilst thinking he has the full weight of the law behind him is farcical, and ignorant.

---------- Post added 21-09-2018 at 08:07 ----------

A cycle lane is different, but otherwise undertaking should not be done.

On penistone road, for example, with slow moving traffic, undertaking is absolutely fine, legally permissible and safe, in any vehicle.

https://www.rac.co.uk/drive/advice/legal/undertaking/

On penistone road, for example, with slow moving traffic, undertaking is absolutely fine, legally permissible and safe, in any vehicle.

https://www.rac.co.uk/drive/advice/legal/undertaking/

Its allowed for vehicles on a dual carriageway in slow moving traffic, but for a cyclist to undertake to the left of a car and in-between the car and the kerb isn't a safe thing to do.

Its allowed for vehicles on a dual carriageway in slow moving traffic, but for a cyclist to undertake to the left of a car and in-between the car and the kerb isn't a safe thing to do.

if done with adequate caution at a slow speed when there's plenty of space and no junctions I don't really see the issue.

You have a lot to learn and its actually quite worrying that there people like you on the roads.

I'd say that the comment applies to the person you see in the mirror.

You've actually had it explained with reference to the HC and court cases, and yet you still think you're right despite the evidence!

---------- Post added 22-09-2018 at 08:46 ----------

Agreed. For Cyclone to cycle the way he does whilst thinking he has the full weight of the law behind him is farcical, and ignorant.

What do you mean "the way I do", you haven't the faintest how I cycle apart from the fact that I've said I filter when it's appropriate to do so...

Gordon Bennett, still on this one?

Can we agree that both cyclists and motorists should look out for each other (in every sense)?

And being dead right does no-one any good?

I've never disagreed with that. Warpig is still wrong about who's responsible for safety when maneuvering though and thus who's at fault if they get it wrong.

Knowing that a car driver would be at fault won't stop me cycling safely of course, I'm not interested in being injured or worse and correct.

I'd say that the comment applies to the person you see in the mirror.

You've actually had it explained with reference to the HC and court cases, and yet you still think you're right despite the evidence!

---------- Post added 22-09-2018 at 08:46 ----------

What do you mean "the way I do", you haven't the faintest how I cycle apart from the fact that I've said I filter when it's appropriate to do so...

Like most things that you comment on you are wrong and ill informed.