Cyclists going through red lights. Localised colour blindness?

Yes and what about the one who scratched down the side of my car in heavy traffic on west bar he fell off picked his bike up said he was sorry offered me £10 for £100 of damage said he had no more money scroat

how rude of him

Yes and what about the one who scratched down the side of my car in heavy traffic on west bar he fell off picked his bike up said he was sorry offered me £10 for £100 of damage said he had no more money scroat

And what about when the flying pigs were too low and they scraped your roof, who will pay for that, pigs don't have pockets so they weren't carrying any cash. And they beat you up as well, harsh, but you shouldn't have make jokes about the oinking! :roll:

And what about when the flying pigs were too low and they scraped your roof, who will pay for that, pigs don't have pockets so they weren't carrying any cash. And they beat you up as well, harsh, but you shouldn't have make jokes about the oinking! :roll:

He was an idiot on a bike and sheff roads are unsafe for bikers at rush hour.

You bikers should carry insurance or money to pay for the damage you may do.

you are obviously a biker and if you damaged a car in an accident would you pay for it no you would scurry off like the rest of the biking crowd oh yes off you go

He was an idiot on a bike and sheff roads are unsafe for bikers at rush hour.

You bikers should carry insurance or money to pay for the damage you may do.

you are obviously a biker and if you damaged a car in an accident would you pay for it no you would scurry off like the rest of the biking crowd oh yes off you go

Like the motorist who has dented the front wing on my car, you mean?