Calling All Students At Loxley College

what the hell is all this about anyway? Is it about the lad that was murdered? I was at loxley college then and i cant think of anything exciting that happened......

i was studying @ Loxley college then as well. I did travel and tourism and i knocked around with the lads who were mates with this guy.

PS, another thing that happened was i got meningitis after my 3days induction, anyone who did travel and tourism in Sept 1999 will probs remember.

i was studying @ Loxley college then as well. I did travel and tourism and i knocked around with the lads who were mates with this guy.

PS, another thing that happened was i got meningitis after my 3days induction, anyone who did travel and tourism in Sept 1999 will probs remember.

Looks like I was at college the same time as you then, I knew Koz and all the other class waggging bums hehe.

Looks like I was at college the same time as you then, I knew Koz and all the other class waggging bums hehe.

i did the intermediate course 1st, thats when i got meningitis, i missed 3 months but caught up as the course wasn;t that difficult, then i did the 1st year @ Btec level but i was partying way to hard in Niche and couldn;t get into it so i dint go back to the 2nd year.

• 14 years later...

Topic.

I was there on the NVQ Retail course 6 months after leaving College over in the former South Humberside, now North East Lincolnshire.. 

I ended up with 2 NVQs in Retail, a basic food hygiene certificate, and an A in GCSE English language and literature from studying Macbeth.

I also worked on placement at Debenhams in Town and Netto on South Road, Walkley (which is now an ASDA)

Edited by MrAllen2K21
More detail.

On 31/05/2006 at 18:13, Maddison K said:

I studied tourism at loxley college from 1997 but left in the summer of 1999 dont know if thats any help???

Hi, also attended Loxley between 97-99, i did hospitality and  tourism management.  

On 31/05/2006 at 18:13, Maddison K said:

I studied tourism at loxley college from 1997 but left in the summer of 1999 dont know if thats any help???

On 09/03/2021 at 14:31, TimeBandit52 said:
  • Is Loxley college the same as Stannington college next to Myres grove school ?

Yes, except it's now a Housing estate.

All the courses that used to be at Loxley, including most of the teachers, moved to Hillsborough College (back of Owlerton dog track) years ago.