Alfie Evans saga

Thank goodness. Perhaps the circus can cease now.

Hopefully things can get back to normal at the Alder Hey hospital and staff and parents can care for other sick children peacefully again.

However, in these days of reality television, live television debates and social media, I fear the Tom Evans circus has only just begun.

RIP Alfie Evans

Thank goodness. Perhaps the circus can cease now.

That's not a nice way to describe the passing of an infant is it.

While I am not religious in any way, I hope little Alfie is sat in full health with his God now.

RIP Alfie, you were a little fighter.

Angel1.

That's not a nice way to describe the passing of an infant is it.

While I am not religious in any way, I hope little Alfie is sat in full health with his God now.

RIP Alfie, you were a little fighter.

Angel1.

Good post!

RIP Alfie

Just seen his supporters letting off hundreds of balloons in Liverpool. They should have been done for littering. All that junk let off into the sky to clog up our waterways and countryside and choking wildlife.

Instead of this publicity seeking gesture they could have donated all the money they spent on balloons to the hospital so it could go on treating seriously children. However I suspect most of them don't really about the other children suffering in the hospital.