Unbelievable law

Err, yes I did :D

I see, I didn't realise that multiple deaths couldn't be sentenced individually.

---------- Post added 29-04-2018 at 11:05 ----------

You seem quite stuck on who is at fault, the man will be in jail, we know he is responsible.

'Stuck' on the point of the thread. :roll:

The OP says "who's to blame", I keep saying "the guy who did it" whilst you keep saying "xyz 123" other things. You seem quite stuck on it not being him to blame :huh:

Err, yes I did :D

I see, I didn't realise that multiple deaths couldn't be sentenced individually.

Are some crimes considered individually and some consecutively, we must surely just have one rule for all crimes?

---------- Post added 29-04-2018 at 11:39 ----------

The OP says "who's to blame", I keep saying "the guy who did it" whilst you keep saying "xyz 123" other things. You seem quite stuck on it not being him to blame :huh:

who's to blame for this dirt still behind a wheel?

We know WHO is behind the wheel.

We know WHO is behind the wheel.

And we know who is to blame for him being there. Himself. Nobody else put him in that car, he certainly wasn't supposed to be there, being banned at the time. How can anyone or anything other than himself be responsible for his actions?

And we know who is to blame for him being there. Himself. Nobody else put him in that car, he certainly wasn't supposed to be there, being banned at the time. How can anyone or anything other than himself be responsible for his actions?

Can we think deeper, how do we stop the next drug driver?

How do you stop someone from ignoring a driving ban and previous prison sentence from physically getting in a car?

You can't. Certainly not by passing more laws or changing the sentences for existing ones.

Hang him,after all these convictions he was never going to stop,it was quite clear he was going to hurt someone,unfortunately it was 2 kids,I know people would complain about the hanging but what other way besides locking him up for life would he have been stopped.

Hang him,after all these convictions he was never going to stop,it was quite clear he was going to hurt someone,unfortunately it was 2 kids,I know people would complain about the hanging but what other way besides locking him up for life would he have been stopped.

As you well know, that would be murder.

That must rank as one the least informed observations I have seen for a long time.

I am thankful individuals like you have no influence over such things.