RBS Branch Closures.

I don't. Post Office banking is an option.

strange you should mention those, they have already closed all those in the villages round here and now we have to travel for miles to get to one

I don't have any telephone or on-line banking and I'd prefer not to have them. My partner has two gadgets, for generating random numbers to enable logging into the current account. God help him if he loses the gadgets. It's all such a faff.

I have every sympathy for those employees who will lose their jobs.

Edited by petemcewan

My partner has two gadgets, for generating random numbers to enable logging into the current account. God help him if he loses the gadgets.

Its interesting that other banks haven't adopted those gadgets. Cost, or security overkill?

I am with RBS and it looks like the Dronfield branch is staying open for now . It has gone part time opening , 3 days a week . Would not want to go internet banking . No other banks now open in Dronfield I think . Not looking good for future if you don't want to bank on line

Edited by parkydave