Hillsborough - Who drove through mother duck and 7 ducklings?

Hope they catch the scum bag

Unsure as to what they would be able to do tbh. They are wild animals and an unprotected species as far as I know.

https://www.rspca.org.uk/adviceandwelfare/wildlife/laws

More common animals, such as the fox or rabbit, are not protected, but some methods used to kill them are prohibited e.g. self-locking snares.

Ducks are a common animal.

I've seen a mother and umpteen ducklings use the zebra crossing by the side of the twisted spire in Chesterfield many times.

Never fails to bring smiles to the drivers who wait patiently, as the birds waddle across...

If you didnt see them you would. Hence why I asked was it the point when the lights changed from red to green, or a much more deliberate act.

I'll wait to hear the other side of the story, and as we will probably never get it....

If the driver is incapable of seeing 8 ducks walking across the road, he or she shouldn't be driving.

As I live in the sticks it's mostly Pheasants that cross my path. It's a simple decision to make, be a human, stop and chivy them out of the way. The alternative to run over them is not in my psyche to be honest.

Angel1.

Humans are horrible I despair

As a general rule, humans are decent: lots of people on this earth, most of them inherently good. However, there are exceptions ..... but let's not lose sight of the good things amongst the <removed>.

Edited by nikki-red