Posher east coast seaside towns/villages?

Wells next the Sea

Would second that. Love Wells. The whole coastline around there in Norfolk is beautiful. Lovely beaches/marshes for get away from it all time. We base in Hunstanton, offers what we need for a whole family get-together holiday of all ages, but not what would be our first choice. Very handy with a bus pass for the coasthopper bus service!

Runswick Bay is nice.

We spend hours at Runswick Bay when staying at Whitby.Walk around the bay,nice coffee and cakes and lovely sands.

Always hope to get in the bottom car park as it’s a fair climb up the hill.

All very civilised but hopefully not too posh.?

Southwold !

Smart, stylish and not inexpensive.

Southwold gets my vote though it is a long & not particulary fast drive to get there.

Southwold is a favourite of mine also. Although it's 200ish miles away from here, there'll be a pint of Adnams waiting at the end of the journey if that is your pleasure (and if you're not driving back straight away).

Difficult to avoid this self destructive underclass that has emerged.

I just spent the Bank Holiday on a Worcestershire camp site where the 'people next door' opened a conversation with 'Here are the cast of Shameless .....'

That couple weren't wrong. They'd been there all of 15 minutes and observed a real life trailer acted out before their eyes of the best bits of a soap TV. Wayne and Wayetta do exist ...... with kids!

My own observations over the two days I could tollerate were: drunk off their heads mid-day ramblings; fights between kids, youths, adults. Music played at open air concert venue levels; blasted from parked cars with the doors open and deafening.

Worthy of note are the low lights from low lifes. Destructive, ruinous family disintegration fueled by drink under cover of darkness. OK. Just as evening approached. After all, they'd been drinking since breakfast; a can with a fag.

Women fighting. But considerate women. After all, one asked the other to put the effing baby down first before attempting to strangle its mother. Families divided, crying, violently arguing and attacking each other. Grown men spending the day [and half the night] on a play station.

Is it me? What's that all about?

Parties. On a camp site until 2 a.m. held by a two families that spend their lives doing as they see fit without any shread of care or concern for anyone else. Not so much dirty linen in public as standing naked doing the laundry in public.

I don't recognise this scum. For that is what they are. Pure ignorant scum.

I actually don't recognise my country any more.

Where has this white trash come from? We have our very own poverty entrapped trailer trash without any dignity. Certainly without intelligence or self control.

My Grandparents were dignified, hard working people. Working class. My parents aspired to build on such ordinary beginnings and achieved in their own way and lived their lives with manners, dignity and respect for others.

As for me, I follow the example I was given but the generatons that follow me have amongst them a burgeoning underclass that may as well have crawled from the sewers. They are of little value, are trash or worse.

We need a good war. This fodder should be given a purpose in life other than to make the lives of others miserable and that includes those of their own family.

Shamless is out there and thriving on ignorance and kebabs.

Guest makapaka
Difficult to avoid this self destructive underclass that has emerged.

I just spent the Bank Holiday on a Worcestershire camp site where the 'people next door' opened a conversation with 'Here are the cast of Shameless .....'

That couple weren't wrong. They'd been there all of 15 minutes and observed a real life trailer acted out before their eyes of the best bits of a soap TV. Wayne and Wayetta do exist ...... with kids!

My own observations over the two days I could tollerate were: drunk off their heads mid-day ramblings; fights between kids, youths, adults. Music played at open air concert venue levels; blasted from parked cars with the doors open and deafening.

Worthy of note are the low lights from low lifes. Destructive, ruinous family disintegration fueled by drink under cover of darkness. OK. Just as evening approached. After all, they'd been drinking since breakfast; a can with a fag.

Women fighting. But considerate women. After all, one asked the other to put the effing baby down first before attempting to strangle its mother. Families divided, crying, violently arguing and attacking each other. Grown men spending the day [and half the night] on a play station.

Is it me? What's that all about?

Parties. On a camp site until 2 a.m. held by a two families that spend their lives doing as they see fit without any shread of care or concern for anyone else. Not so much dirty linen in public as standing naked doing the laundry in public.

I don't recognise this scum. For that is what they are. Pure ignorant scum.

I actually don't recognise my country any more.

Where has this white trash come from? We have our very own poverty entrapped trailer trash without any dignity. Certainly without intelligence or self control.

My Grandparents were dignified, hard working people. Working class. My parents aspired to build on such ordinary beginnings and achieved in their own way and lived their lives with manners, dignity and respect for others.

As for me, I follow the example I was given but the generatons that follow me have amongst them a burgeoning underclass that may as well have crawled from the sewers. They are of little value, are trash or worse.

We need a good war. This fodder should be given a purpose in life other than to make the lives of others miserable and that includes those of their own family.

Shamless is out there and thriving on ignorance and kebabs.

So how was your weekend?