Posher east coast seaside towns/villages?

Rhyll, is brill, for trailer trash. You even have a good chance of getting a half-decent kebab.

however Rhyll isn't on the east coast, so it isn't within the scope of this topic.

Have just returned from a week in Hunstanton, a family resort which I've never found to be "posh". Part of a beautiful coastline with many lovely beaches to explore and a great coast-hopper bus service with very friendly and helpful drivers - especially good if you're lucky enough to have a bus pass!! The weather was fantastic and Sunday and Monday was heaving - the busiest I've ever seen it. Walking the prom on both evenings it was so noticeable that people had made a real effort to bin their rubbish. Unfortunately, the bins weren't big enough but, even so, once full, rubbish was bagged and left tidily at the side. Not a scrap of litter on the whole expanse of beach or prom. Wonderful!. Quite made my holiday.