Foxhunting? What sort of lunatics enjoy it?

Max are you against rat killing?

you're either a veggie or thick

Oh, I do love the cut and thrust of witty debate.

My point being that farmers are only concerned for their livestock from an economic perspective. The idea that they are concerned about the welfare of their creatures for any other reason beggars belief.

Oh, I do love the cut and thrust of witty debate.

My point being that farmers are only concerned for their livestock from an economic perspective. The idea that they are concerned about the welfare of their creatures for any other reason beggars belief.

The closed mind of the occasional moderator also beggars belief.

Many farmers do care about their animals, and look after them to a high standard in many ways that do not affect the price they fetch at auction.

It's ironic that a lot of the arguments both pro and con foxhunting can be applied here to the annual seal cull in Canada. The difference being that the seals don't get hunted by dogs and people on horseback.
i think clubbing seals is appalling....

....they stink of fish, take up too much space on the dancefloor and never get a round of drinks in!

*taxi for discodown*

The closed mind of the occasional moderator also beggars belief.

Many farmers do care about their animals, and look after them to a high standard in many ways that do not affect the price they fetch at auction.

And then they take them to be slaughtered in a caring way I presume.

My goodness - do you object to people eating? I've come across some sad views, but please.

If we didn't eat meat we wouldn't exist, whatever the loony vegan types might think.

My goodness - do you object to people eating? I've come across some sad views, but please.

If we didn't eat meat we wouldn't exist, whatever the loony vegan types might think.

wrong

its scientifically possible to exist without meat

its scientifically impossible to survive on just meat

and the human body IS NOT made for meat

our intestines are too long for one....and germs and diseases start multiplying

No.

They're sold by the farmers (it's in thier own interests to sell healthy animals, rather than unhealthy ones - they get more, you see).

Archived